Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham v Addicks on SKY Sat 5 Oct 12.30

Comments

• it doesn't state if it is 2 per person? 
  • Cant tell if we will sell this out or not, the price + being on Sky will put a lot of people off. 
  • we will sell it out but i think it may make general. 
  • it doesn't state if it is 2 per person? 
    Didn’t for reading but it was so assume the same. 
  • although i will benefit putting valley gold above 460 loyalty points is a bit cheeky. suppose there will always be someone unhappy with this but i have greater priority than someone who has had a st last 2 seasons 
    only if they've failed to pick up an extra 40 points over the last 2 years in which case they never travel away so shouldn't be bothered
  • Everyone who wants one will get one.
  • rina said:
    although i will benefit putting valley gold above 460 loyalty points is a bit cheeky. suppose there will always be someone unhappy with this but i have greater priority than someone who has had a st last 2 seasons 
    only if they've failed to pick up an extra 40 points over the last 2 years in which case they never travel away so shouldn't be bothered
    You could of done 12 home games last season, 10 aways then bought a season ticket this season and done the 1st 4 away games this season and valley gold has priority over you
  • although i will benefit putting valley gold above 460 loyalty points is a bit cheeky. suppose there will always be someone unhappy with this but i have greater priority than someone who has had a st last 2 seasons 
    Conversely, I have valley gold and I’m staying at home to watch on the box. 
  • Finally made it into category two. Been 5 points behind it for ages. Now 5 above it.
  • I'm in Cat5 (Valley Gold) and I need 3 tickets, is there anyone who would be able to help me get a third ticket?
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:
    Everyone who wants one will get one.
    Unlikely.
  • https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d7a0d792ea91/tickets-fulham-away-to-go-on-restricted-sale-from-monday-september-16th

1.    580 points & Valley Gold - Monday 16th September - 2pm

2.    580 Points - Tuesday 17th September – 9:30am

3.    540 & Valley Gold – Tuesday 17th September – 2pm

4.    540 – Wednesday 18th September – 9:30am

5.    500 or Valley Gold - Wednesday 18th September – 2pm

6.    460 – Friday 20th September – 9:30am

7.    350 - Friday 20th September – 2pm

8.    230 – Monday 23rd September – 2pm

9.    100 - Tuesday 24th September – 9:30am

10.  General sale - Tuesday 24th September – 2pm

Unsure of your Fan ID? Supporters can find out their ID by emailing tickets@cafc.co.uk.

Ticket prices are as follows 

Adults: £30.00

Over 65: £25.00

Under 22: 25.00

Under 18: £15.00 

I'd love to know the number of people who qualify for the top few stages.

Surely 540 and above could all just be in 1 stage?
  • JaShea99 said:
    not with only 1,900 they won't, even with it being on TV - this is a popular away day out and the lunchtime KO won't put too many off, easy to get too and just carry on drinking after in the pub watching Soccer Sat
  • also factor in that many have bought boat party tickets, can see a few of those not ending up with match tickets. 
  • I am fourth on that list for tickets, with only 1900 available and presumably people able to buy more than 1 ticket, i am pretty sure that there will be no tickets available by Wednesday.
  • does anyone know how many points you have if you had a season ticket last season as well as this season?

a mate of mine doesn't have the internet so doesn't know how many loyalty points he has. 
  • does anyone know how many points you have if you had a season ticket last season as well as this season?

a mate of mine doesn't have the internet so doesn't know how many loyalty points he has. 
    230 for each season.
  • anyone know how many points it is when you buy a home ticket? 
  • clive said:
    Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 162556png
    Thanks - Appreciated 
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:
    not with only 1,900 they won't, even with it being on TV - this is a popular away day out and the lunchtime KO won't put too many off, easy to get too and just carry on drinking after in the pub watching Soccer Sat
    Sorry the comment was a joke. Usually what someone pipes up with on a fixture like this right before it sells out.
  • Fourth on the list, can't see 2k going before general sale 
  • Find it strange how you dont get points if you buy a home ticket for a friend

Surely your referring someone to the club so raising profits?
  • Find it strange how you dont get points if you buy a home ticket for a friend

Surely your referring someone to the club so raising profits?
    Just tried to do the exact same thing, seems strange to me.  
  • I guess the issue is there would be nothing to stop someone from buying a ticket for Football for a Fiver just to get 10 further points

To counter that though... Surely they could just have it where the points (both for Season Ticket Holder and a match day ticket sales) get added the moment you scan your barcode upon entry

Similar to how the points system has worked when you join up to the England Fans group
  • edited September 2019
    If you buy a ticket for a friend who already has an id number on the system he/she can also get loyalty points allocated to them,the loyalty point system is based on match attendance,not how much you spend.
    The whole debate about the loyalty point system is being debated here.
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/86785/valley-gold-and-priority-tickets#latest

• england games the ticket caps are only added upon the ticket being scanned. 

• england games the ticket caps are only added upon the ticket being scanned. 
    As bigger con as you'll likely to see.
  • edited September 2019