Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham v Addicks on SKY Sat 5 Oct 12.30

Comments

• Options
    £35 is a piss take, will happily watch that one on the box in the pub
  • Options
    Don't all the clubs converse with each other pre season re prices... I assume we will charge them the same. Not that I agree with their pricing policy. 
  • Options
    plan for this one is the sports bar at waterloo for england vs argies at 9am in the rugby, then jump on train to putney from waterloo trains every 6/7 mins. about a 25 min walk to craven cottage. 

checked opening times they are open from 9am 
    Good plan that.

Prices are a pisstake
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Wigan is 23 Fulham is 35, a 12 quid difference, cant imagine that many will be affected. 

when there is v little travel cost involved. 
  • Options
    isn’t there a 30 quid limit in the prem?  How can Fulham get away with it?

If I can get a ticket I’ll go and probably will at that price live on Sky 

I will watch it on sky, that way I will get to see it, though I may stand up and watch it in my front room as apparently it enhances the experience.
    You’ll need to get your 6’4” next door neighbour to stand in front of you with a couple of his laity mates while shouting obscenities to get the full experience. 😉
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Genuinely considering giving this a miss due to those ticket prices. 
    Come round mine and watch it, we'll have a bbq after..
  • Options
    We have a horrific record there, my last 3 trips we lost 4-0 in 2011/12, 3-0 in 2014/15, and 3-0 in 2015/16.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    CAFCTrev said:
    We have a horrific record there, my last 3 trips we lost 4-0 in 2011/12, 3-0 in 2014/15, and 3-0 in 2015/16.
    but now we have lee bowyer whos fucking dynamite and half the wales sqaud 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Lee Bowyer is half the wales squad?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our prices will be as follows:

Adults £35
    Over 65s £30
    18-21 £30
    U18 £15

Has this been confirmed by CAFC  ???  If so I reckon we should protest....to Fulham & the EFL. Beforehand & during the match. Pisstakes to outdo all pisstakes. 

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    Lee Bowyer is half the wales squad?
    It was a joke given the amount of Welsh players we’ve got 
  • Options
    Don't all the clubs converse with each other pre season re prices... I assume we will charge them the same. Not that I agree with their pricing policy. 
    No.

Individual clubs may make agreements with each other when they play.
  • Options
    £35 is helping Fulham pay their silly wages :) I will watch on TV. I am looking forwards to this game, it will be an interesting test for us. 
  • Options
    I think if we charged their fans 35 quid we would have to sell north Lower at same price as that is the equivalent view and you cannot charge the away team more than the equivalent home ticket.

• Options
    Our prices will be as follows:

Adults £35
    Over 65s £30
    18-21 £30
    U18 £15

A deep shave is in order then..
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I think if we charged their fans 35 quid we would have to sell north Lower at same price as that is the equivalent view and you cannot charge the away team more than the equivalent home ticket.

We could offer a two match deal alternative, £35 for the Fulham match or £40/£45 for Fulham and the home match closest to it. In the interests of fairness the deal could of course be extended to any Fulham fan that wants to pay the extra and come along to another Charlton game.
  • Options
    Does anyone know how much money a club gets for a game on TV? also how much for away club and any for away club? 
  • Options
    I expect us to do better than Millwall did there. 11 dustbins could have had more possession than they did!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Barnsley charging Leeds £36 for next week. 
  • Options
    Barnsley charging Leeds £36 for next week. 
    I support that if it's retaliation to Leeds' continuous over pricing.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Prices for tickets in football is beyond a joke. There is no reason why the most expensive match ticket for a game can’t be £20. Any more than that is a joke. If the EFL really cared about the supporters they’d introduce this.

Adults - £20
    Over 65s & U21s - £15
    U18s & Students with ID - £10
    U11s - £5

Surely it’s better to have grounds full and a good atmosphere than pricing people out of going to games. 
    I agree but don't think the EFL can enforce it unfortunately 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Prices for tickets in football is beyond a joke. There is no reason why the most expensive match ticket for a game can’t be £20. Any more than that is a joke. If the EFL really cared about the supporters they’d introduce this.

Adults - £20
    Over 65s & U21s - £15
    U18s & Students with ID - £10
    U11s - £5

Surely it’s better to have grounds full and a good atmosphere than pricing people out of going to games. 
    I agree but don't think the EFL can enforce it unfortunately 
    Of course they can.  But because the clubs ARE the EFL they are unlikely to vote for it.  I'm pretty sure the FA stipulate minimum prices for each round of the FA Cup (presumably to protect their cut) so it should be possible to make it a rule of the competition that prices cannot be higher than X.  They already insist that home/away fans must be charged the same (matchday) price for a similar view so it's not difficult...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    And that's why Sky are so rich.
    Sky are rich because of Fulham ticket prices ?
    No because all clubs are slowly pricing fans out of attending games on a PAYG basis. Can almost guarantee that a number of 'fans' won't bother with going to this away game with those prices.

My cousin's bought my ticket, so I'm sorted.

is the plan to nick back the ticket ?
  • Options
    Didnt realise we'd get such a crap allocation for this, booked flight over in advance for it ... Praying me and the old man can get tickets
  • Options
    When do they go on sale?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    When do they go on sale?
    Sold the last few yesterday, booked and paid for flights you say  ;)
  • Options
    fulham really do not need to charge anymore than what it costs them to put on the game, they have players on ridic money. and have a v rich owner - its simply taking the piss but we will sell out.