Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Bulgaria / Kosovo

Comments

• Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Kane is overrated. What a dumb run by apparently one of the best strikers in the world. 
    He definitely is one of the best in the world. 
    Hasn't been the same since his injury. 
    Been playing in a very disfunctional, out of form Spurs side. If he were in a top team he’d score a hell of a lot.
    Outside of penalties, his scoring rate is very average. 
    Once again, it is astounding how little service the Pochettino system gives him. He has to play deeper than pretty much every other World class striker due to the side he’s in.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Laddick01 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Kane is overrated. What a dumb run by apparently one of the best strikers in the world. 
    Been playing in a very disfunctional, out of form Spurs side. If he were in a top team he’d score a hell of a lot.
    A lovely finish there by Harry Kane.
    Almost as if he's sending a message.
  • Options
    Fuck off Roy Keane
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Laddick01 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Another goal for Kane. I wish we had more of these overrated players. 
    And an assist for Kane to add to the 2 goals. 
  • Options
    Fuck off Roy Keane
    What did he say?
  • Options
    If we can score another two goals then we'd have scored five in every Group game in this Qualifying campaign so far
  • Options
    Fuck off Roy Keane
    What did he say?
    Basically that England were shit in the 1st half and it looked like a training game.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Fuck off Roy Keane
    What did he say?
    Basically that England were shit in the 1st half and it looked like a training game.
    When of course the players can play like that when the opposition approach the game in this manner themselves

Why go gung ho when you dont need to be

Seems to be a perception amongst the media that any defensive errors against shit teams will instantly be replicated and punished by the bigger teams
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuck off Roy Keane
    What did he say?
    To be fair, he had a point.
  • Options
    Fuck off Roy Keane
    What did he say?
    Ah, ok. Cheers.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Another goal for Kane. I wish we had more of these overrated players. 
    And an assist for Kane to add to the 2 goals. 
    Kane fouled for another penalty, which he despatches for his hat trick. 
  • Options
    Thank god we've got an Englishman who can take a penalty

We had too failures in that area over the years
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I see it just me, or is Harry Kane turning into Jimmy Hill?
    Didn't you know his dad is Jimmy Hill but Harry had to change his surname to avoid confusion with Harry Hill.
  • Options
    Clean sheet for Super Chrissy. 

Shock
  • Options
    Maddison should get 90 minutes next game. He deserves it.
  • Options
    Comfortable win in the end, would love to see Phil Foden come through this season, maybe it’s a bit too soon though?
  • Options
    JT said:
    Brother just sent me that pic- He does the England home games PA announcing. 

And in my first month working at Southampton, I will be in charge of England hospitality at St Mary's Tuesday, whilst he stadium announces. Ridiculous really ! 

Ps Matt Le Tissier's tipple is a Malibu. Oo er. 
    Is your brother no longer playing at any level mate 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Maddison should get 90 minutes next game. He deserves it.
    Yeah think his form has been more deserving than Mount as has been producing within the top flight for longer - Hopefully held back to start against Kosovo
  • Options
    JT said:
    Brother just sent me that pic- He does the England home games PA announcing. 

And in my first month working at Southampton, I will be in charge of England hospitality at St Mary's Tuesday, whilst he stadium announces. Ridiculous really ! 

Ps Matt Le Tissier's tipple is a Malibu. Oo er. 
    Is your brother no longer playing at any level mate 
    This is my eldest brother 

Johan is back at Folkestone, scored today in FA Cup win at Whitsable 

I'm just the shit brother lol 
  • Options
    Thank god we've got an Englishman who can take a penalty

We had too failures in that area over the years
    Yes but he ran up to it. 
  • Options
    Comfortable win in the end, would love to see Phil Foden come through this season, maybe it’s a bit too soon though?
    Not too soon, BUT how will he get decent match time at City?
  • Options
    Your right, maybe we can bring him in on loan in January 😉 
  • Options
    That's the problem,  would like to have seen him loaned out to another premier club.
  • Options
    Someone posted a while back how they wouldn't go to Wembley for an international because it was full of tourists.

I thought they were being miserablist.

My experience today:  I was in my seat 5 minutes before kick off.  20 minutes later people were wandering in with trays of fish and chips, oblivious to what was happening on the pitch.

kane was teeing up for his first penalty when a group of people wandered up the steps.  I'm afraid I shouted "get the fuck down" at them.  The pen went in, there was a great cheer, the people walking up the stairs looked a bit surprised and half turned towards the pitch.

10 minutes before the end of the first half, a corner.  About 100 people decided tyhat what was important right now was to get to the food queues early and set off down the steps.

I would happily see them next tuesday.  I don't think I will be going back to internationals at Wembley until these arseholes are dealt with.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Someone posted a while back how they wouldn't go to Wembley for an international because it was full of tourists.

I thought they were being miserablist.

My experience today:  I was in my seat 5 minutes before kick off.  20 minutes later people were wandering in with trays of fish and chips, oblivious to what was happening on the pitch.

kane was teeing up for his first penalty when a group of people wandered up the steps.  I'm afraid I shouted "get the fuck down" at them.  The pen went in, there was a great cheer, the people walking up the stairs looked a bit surprised and half turned towards the pitch.

10 minutes before the end of the first half, a corner.  About 100 people decided tyhat what was important right now was to get to the food queues early and set off down the steps.

I would happily see them next tuesday.  I don't think I will be going back to internationals at Wembley until these arseholes are dealt with.
    I know what you mean. I’ve been to the last few England home games but didn’t bother yesterday. At the Czech Republic game there were 4 youngish women sitting in front of us, they got there 15 mins in to the game, spent the next 5 mins standing up , pouting and taking photos, had hissy fits when told to sit down and then were constantly on their phones for the rest of the game. Complete waste of time them going to the game and also deprived people who wanted tickets. 
  • Options
    On the subject of Wembley, why is the Kosovo game being played at Southampton?

It is just because they weren't expecting a big crowd or is there another reason it's not at Wembley?