Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Serie A

Comments

• Options
    The statement made by Inter's fan group is ludicrous.

Basically, they said if they make racist chanting for the purpose of intimidating the opposition, its not racist its loyal supporters.

Its fecking archaic and barbaric, that's what it is.

KICK IT OUT
  • Options
    The Italian FA have to introduce and enforce harsh punishments for this type of thing.

plus on a club level they need to actively seek and ban those responsible. Needs other fans (who despise their club being tarnished with a racist reputation) coming forward with names etc too
  • Options
    Emre Can is unhappy at Juventus

PSG made an approach on deadline day, after speaking with Juve and them confirming he would be in the Champions League squad he decided to stay. But then of course he wasn’t included in the Champions League squad. Hence the angry interview he’s done in Germany while on international duty.

Poor form to lie like that if it’s as simple as that from Juventus. 
  • Options
    Inter top!
  • Options
    Not Cagliari fans but in fact a tv pundit LIVE ON AIR this time.......

An Italian television station says it will not use one of its pundits again after he made a racist comment about Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku.

Speaking on TopCalcio24, Luciano Passirani said: 

"I don't see in the Italian league a player like Lukaku in any team."

"He's one of the strongest and I like him a lot because he's one of the strongest, he's at least twice as strong as (Duvan) Zapata from Atalanta.

"These players have something more than the others, these are the guys who make the goals and drag the team.

"If they go one-on-one with you you're dead, you fall to the ground. The only way to out-muscle him is to give him ten bananas to eat."

• Options
    Big win for Inter last night, 2-0 in the Milan derby.

4 wins out of 4 and the defence is looking solid. Juve may finally have some competition.
  • Options
    Inter and Napoli will compete just need Juve to drop some points. 
  • Options
    Good win for the giallarossi, 93rd min winner from Dzeko with 10 men. 

I make that 14 games unbeaten for Roma.
  • Options

Llorente on fire.

Verona looked brilliant against Juve on Saturday. They deserved at least a point.

Inter with a great derby win.

Hoping this is the year Juve lose the title.

The whole league has been getting better year on year.

• Options
    dizzee said:

Llorente on fire.

Verona looked brilliant against Juve on Saturday. They deserved at least a point.

Its certainly up there with the Premier League for entertainment for me. Long gone are the days of watching dull 0-0 draws on Channel 4.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

Llorente on fire.

I think it'll be closer than recent years, but Juve are so strong. They could probably field a reserve side that would be top 3.
  • Options
    Juventus losing to Brescia atm
  • Options

You jinxed it. Beaten 2-0 in Rome by Atalanta
  • Options

You jinxed it. Beaten 2-0 in Rome by Atalanta
    Yep, should of kept my mouth shut
  • Options
    5 wins out of 5 for Inter now.
  • Options
    finally found the serie A highlights. freesports. shame its several days after the actual event. good to see Ribery still doing it at his age.  

some poor VAR this week. well, more poor laws in the game. handballs. encroachment on penalties. 
  • Options
    Inter v Juventus next week.
    massive game even this early in the season. I’d pick Inter atm, both in similar positions - new manager, both trying to implement a whole new style of play really. Inter have settled much the better.
  • Options
    finally found the serie A highlights. freesports. shame its several days after the actual event. good to see Ribery still doing it at his age.  

some poor VAR this week. well, more poor laws in the game. handballs. encroachment on penalties. 
    And VAR in Serie A is 2 years ahead of the premier league  :/
  • Options

Inter need to win against Juve next weekend. They look like a team which needs time to gel , but they have a lot of quality players and an incredible manager in Conte.

Napoli messed up last night but you can't write them off. On their night they can beat anyone, they just need to find consistency in the league.

• Options
    Just seen the plans for the new San Siro/Milan stadium.
    One of the most iconic stadiums for me growing up watching football, will be a shame to no longer see it.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    They’ve submitted 2 different stadium designs and will be consulting fans to find out which they prefer.

every survey in the last 18 months, fans have said the one feature they want renewed or replicated would be the columns, unanimously.

neither design has even a hint of a column.
    why ask?
  • Options
    6 out of 6.

Alexis Sanchez made his first start for them, scored............and was then sent off.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Big one tonight. Inter v Juve.

Let's see how good this Inter side really are.
  • Options
    What a strike. Dybala puts Juventus 1 up after 4 minutes
  • Options
    Lautaro Martínez penalty makes it 1-1.
    good game so far
  • Options
    MASSIVE goal as Higuain puts Juventus 2-1 up with 10 minutes left
  • Options
    MASSIVE goal as Higuain puts Juventus 2-1 up with 10 minutes left
    Can’t stand Juve. They’re too good.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Inter v Juventus, what a game. A really enjoyable match - Juventus looked a much better team (that squad depth is something special) but most important of all, they looked like a Sarri team, which I'm a little surprised with how quick that has shown through. Allegri to Sarri is quite a style change but they have adapted quickly. Some of the earlier games this season were much more Allegri Juventus wins in the way the game played out, this was Sarri.
    Likewise you could see Inter were a Conte team too.
    Pjanic ran the midfield, Dybala had one of his best games, Ronaldo was impressive and could have scored a couple, a thunderbolt against the crossbar would have been a great goal. As would the one ruled out as Dybala was offside in the buildup.
    I think it was 24 passes leading up to the Higuain winning goal and Dybalas goal itself was very well taken.
    Bonucci had a fantastic game and kept Lukaku under control with relative ease.
    For Inter, losing Sensi after half an hour was a big blow, he has been their best player this season.

Milan won 2-1 away at Genoa after trailing 1-0 at half time. They looked ten times better after the break, taking off Calhanoglu and Piatek at half time.
    Piatek has had a poor start to the season and Giampaolos reluctance to drop him has had a negative impact on Milans season so far.
    Anyway, Giampaolo is done in Milan. Sacked. Reports from Italy suggest Stefano Pioli seems most likely to replace him.

Atalanta continue to impress, perhaps a fan of Champions League football with less interest in Italy may think they've had a bad start after last seasons '1 off' - not the case.
    Early days but they're having their best start to a season and now look favourites for that 4th CL spot, although Roma and Lazio will both have other ideas.

Shout out for Fiorentina too, who after what looked like a poor start in the league (2 points from 4 games) they've now won 3 in a row.
    Although that poor start is a bit misleading as they faced Napoli, Juve and Atalanta in 3 of those first 4 games.

International break now but we return the following week with Lazio v Atalanta which will be a really interesting game.
  • Options
    Claudio Ranieri new head coach at Sampdoria. 
  • Options

International break now but we return the following week with Lazio v Atalanta which will be a really interesting game.
    Big game of the week is currently at half time.
    Atalanta winning 3-0 in Rome.

Zapata, injured on international duty is a big loss to Atalanta but Muriel has come in and scored a brace so maybe not.

As mentioned before, Atalanta on their best start to a season since the 60s.
    that looks to be continuing.