Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oshilija

Great performance. Any word on his injury or did he fluke coming away unscathed?

Comments

• Don't know but we have another warrior, impressive performance and resilience.
  • Really impressed with him last night. provided a great outlet down the right-hand side going forward.
  • His head is f***ing massive
  • MOM last night.
  • Can someone tell me the tune to his song!

I know it i just can't think of it. It's been bugging me all night and morning.

And the lyrics, please?
  • Eynsfordaddick said:
    Can someone tell me the tune to his song!

And the lyrics, please?
    Oshilaja

Oshilaja

He drinks the vodka
    He drinks the jager

His head is fucking massive
  • His position to lose now.
  •  DoctorCharlton said:
    Eynsfordaddick said:

And the lyrics, please?
    Oshilaja

Oshilaja

He drinks the vodka
    He drinks the jager

Could be a half decent song but to not even change the words from the Harry Maguire version makes it even worse than our usual lazy rip offs. 

The Leko song sounded promising...(though probably a copy too). 

We're all doing a great job in the Covered End and on away days - support is consistently fantastic - would just be lovely to throw in some originality. 

La Bamba
  • Sponsored links:

•  DoctorCharlton said:
    Eynsfordaddick said:

And the lyrics, please?
    Oshilaja

Oshilaja

He drinks the vodka
    He drinks the jager

Could be a half decent song but to not even change the words from the Harry Maguire version makes it even worse than our usual lazy rip offs. 

The Leko song sounded promising...(though probably a copy too). 

We're all doing a great job in the Covered End and on away days - support is consistently fantastic - would just be lovely to throw in some originality. 
    I didn't hear the Leko song, what was it?

Really think he deserves his own song, he's been brilliant in every game I've seen so far this season.
  • Even if head was changed to Calves....nobody seen the size of those things.