Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Straightforward, direct and simplistic guide towards battling life's every day challenges

1) If you are in a good mood then this might not really be worth reading. This thread is unlikely to be a barrel of laughs. I suggest returning to this if and when the time is right.

2) Everyone is going through something. Us human beings....we are all actually on the same team...but we just find it hard to accept and we get confused about things. We can perhaps become overly competitive at times and we get paranoid. 

2) In my opinion "Jealousy" has two seperate victims.
It means someone is struggling to accept reality....so they long for something else. They haven't actually acknowledged the fact the person they think they are apparently jealous of....is not going to be perfect themselves. They may even have a lot more unrecognisable problems and, if it was actually possible, trading lives might possibly be a big mistake.

The jealous person, can of course, only see things on the surface.

We will never ever actually know exactly how it feels to be anyone seperate from ourselves. There is a reason why we are what we are.

Unless it is very clearly obvious to do so. 

Do not judge and do not be judged. 

3) You can only do what you can do. If and when something is not in your control, but you still wish for a change...then it is best to just find a way to accept the fact that, at least for now....that whatever the problem is, it is not  something that you can change or alter. So, forgive yourself and give yourself a break.

4) Everyone is unique and life is a beautiful thing. We are not single celled organisms that just replicate one another. We are mutations. We carry a gene pool but our existence alters the gene pool even further.
We have our own choices. 
Life is a tough old survival of the fittest kind of game, and at times....it is not very forgiving at all. 

5) Common problems that may cause general sadness, anger and frustration. 1. Coping with the loss of a recently deceased loved one. 2. Recent breakup or heartache. 3. Family issues. 4  Financial issues. 5. How we see ourselves/confidence. 
Plus loads and loads of other stuff and possibilities. 

6) You would already be aware that excerise is a good way to help you when you feel mentally challenged or you feel a bit down.

If you feel too depressed to find the energy to go to the gym or to simply just get out there.

I suggest just taking some time to think. Just relax. Dont stress about it. maybe meditate. Don't worry...it is likely that you will get to grips with things again.

Wash it all off and go back to basics. Keep it simple, stupid.

7) What do you enjoy doing? Do you feel like doing it right now?

If not, don't worry about it. Don't force yourself to do it and just leave it, for now. You might be depressed....and it can be hard for others to see it for what it is. They might be angry or frustrated by your behaviour.

Time is not really on our side. It's just a bit unfortunate.

8) Everyone is great and everyone is annoying. We all go through changes. Those changes can be short term and long term. If I was to Star wars this....I'd say do not allow yourself to sink to the dark side.

Forgive those people that you feel may have betrayed you...if you can.

It is better then having violent thoughts. 

You can vent anger in other ways. Turn it into a positive. Join a boxing class perhaps.

9) The weight of the world can feel pretty dam rough and heavy on our shoulders.

Help other people and help yourself.

Comments

• Options
    Cant be arsed to read all that guff

However, my mantra is your point no 3.  - if you have a problem & have some control over it then do something about it. If you haven't any control & can't do anything about it then stop worrying about it......nothing you can do. 

Also......you made your bed so lie in it. And SUMO. Shut Up & Move On. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Cant be arsed to read all that guff

:-) 
    Dont ever change Golfie