Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peter Fonda - RIP

edited August 2019 in Not Sports Related
Has died of lung cancer at 79.  Remember Easy Rider fondly for many reasons...RIP.
https://news.sky.com/story/peter-fonda-dies-after-respiratory-failure-from-lung-cancer-reports-11787099

Comments

• Options
    The music, the scenery in Easy Rider had a big impact on me. To the extent that i live & spend most holidays in the West (of Canada/Usa not Yeovil & Trowbridge). Afte seeing that as a youngster, i wanted to see the places that they rode through - and although further south than Alberta in many ways the spirit still exists. Am in Northern California at the moment, up in the Redwoods near Mendocino, hippy culture is alive & kicking....there will be a lot of sadness at his passing in these parts.

• Options
    RIP 
  • Options
    RIP Peter, enjoy riding around up there!! Easy Rider an iconic film, the music (Born to be Wild et al), the freedom it portrayed, the bikes (always my favourite type)......a fantastic movie that had a huge impression on me as a young 15 yr old. 
    God bless Peter and thanks for 'that' film. 
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Never quite as big as star as perhaps he should have been but iconic in Easy Rider. RIP
  • Options
    Was watching Easy Rider last night!

RIP
  • Options
    Get yer motor runnin' .. R I P 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP