Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• There's the goal and Swansea jump into 2nd.
  • Leeds v Swansea next weekend should be a cracking game.
  • 2-0 and the home side are in control now.
  • Now 3-0 from the penalty spot and Borja Baston gets his fifth goal of the season.

Birmingham have completely crumbled.
  • Leeds v Swansea next weekend should be a cracking game.
    They draw, we win 5-0 and go top  :D
  • Birmingham look poor. Definitely some very average sides in this division.
  • edited August 2019
    Laddick01 said:
    Birmingham look poor. Definitely some very average sides in this division.
    Thought they were solid enough until the first goal went in, then they just gave up.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Birmingham look poor. Definitely some very average sides in this division.
    Any non-Charlton fan watching our last 135 minutes would probably say the same about us.
  • Can't work out whether I'd rather teams lose that are more likely to be near the bottom, or ones near the top!
    Gotta be sensible I suppose, still just want to stay up at this point. 
  • Talal said:
    Can't work out whether I'd rather teams lose that are more likely to be near the bottom, or ones near the top!
    8 points clear of the relegation places  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:
    Can't work out whether I'd rather teams lose that are more likely to be near the bottom, or ones near the top!
    After a few more games, the table will settle down.

It'll give a much better idea which teams are going to be challenging - and the bunch of strugglers.

• Oggy Red said:
    Talal said:

It'll give a much better idea which teams are going to be challenging - and the bunch of strugglers.

In seasons past that would no doubt have been true because teams that didn’t get off to a good start still had time to go out and buy or loan in players after the first few games to fix which things weren’t going to plan. After that could we start to see which teams had or didn’t have the edge on others. This season the transfer and loan windows are shut. We may already be starting to see true form for most teams. Results are habit forming. 
  • VERY high quality division this season .. long may it last
  • Oggy Red said:
    Talal said:

In seasons past that would no doubt have been true because teams that didn’t get off to a good start still had time to go out and buy or loan in players after the first few games to fix which things weren’t going to plan. After that could we start to see which teams had or didn’t have the edge on others. This season the transfer and loan windows are shut. We may already be starting to see true form for most teams. Results are habit forming. 
    Though we have the anomaly that with the European windows still open, clubs could still lose players this week
  • Oggy Red said:
    Talal said:

Though we have the anomaly that with the European windows still open, clubs could still lose players this week
    That’s only to our advantage. Roland and Bowyer would no doubt tell them to F off if anybody came sniffing around our players and the others are contracted to us at least until January and probably either would t be for sale by their respective clubs or wouldn’t want to go elsewhere just yet anyway. Other teams may not be in a position to say no.
  • Derby v Cardiff tonight.

Stadium was evacuated due to flares found in the away end apparently.

Everyone back now tho intime for kick off
  • Bielik staring at CM for Derby finally
  • We have been mentioned 3 times already haha
  • 1-0 to the Cheats
  • Sponsored links:

• 1-1 penalty
  • Duane Holmes looks very good . 
  • Is this a L2 game ?
  • Is this a L2 game ?
    Perhaps not, neither team is that good...
  • Commentator says ‘it’s been a fairly even match’...that might be because it’s two shit teams playing each other 
  • Bielik got Man of the Match
  • Bielek gets man of the match...
  • 1-1 and nothing to worry about with either of those two teams if they continue to play like that when we meet them 
  • 3 points in the prediction league at long last
  • It was obvious Bielik was going to be given MOM, straight from kick off.
    The commentators were having a wankfest over him.
    Even when he was fouling, they were praising him.
    NB if those two are promotion contenders, then we will be champions.