Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karlan vs Lyle 2019/2020 Season

Following this from Lyle, I think we should keep a running tally as the season goes on between these two.

Okkkk... I see you... 1-1 @karlangrant 👊🏽🙌🏽

— Lyle Taylor (@lyletaylor90) August 5, 2019

Karlan Grant

P2, GS 2, A 0. (Pens 2)
Lyle Taylor
P2, GS 2, A 1. (Pens 0)

Comments

• If not for penalties he took on someone else's fouls this season, Grant would have as many goals as me this season.
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    If not for penalties he took on someone else's fouls this season, Grant would have as many goals as me this season.
    Do you think you’d have scored two penalties against a professional keeper with tens of thousands of people watching? 
    Grant didnt at Peterborough......but I dont think it was the 10k people watching that was on his mind but the 10k pay packet he'd just been promised by Huddersfield.. 
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    If not for penalties he took on someone else's fouls this season, Grant would have as many goals as me this season.
    Do you think you’d have scored two penalties against a professional keeper with tens of thousands of people watching? 
    I don't even like to have sex with my cat when the wife is watching, so... no.

I bet he would for £77mil... :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:
    Grant didnt at Peterborough......but I dont think it was the 10k people watching that was on his mind but the 10k pay packet he'd just been promised by Huddersfield.. 
    Isn’t it time you gave it a rest? Did Grant turn down your financial advice or something?
    When you actually attend a match then you can comment, until then pipe down.
  • It was v painful in person 
  • Grant will miss an important pen for Hudds and be replaced by someone as pen taker. 
    He will finish the season with less goals than Chucks let alone Lyle. 
  • Grant will miss an important pen for Hudds and be replaced by someone as pen taker. 
    He will finish the season with less goals than Chucks let alone Lyle. 
    I wouldn’t be so sure. Grant repeatedly keeps getting into decent positions for Huddersfield, it’s only a matter of time before he scores from open play. I would be more confident he will score more than Chucks, but more than Lyle, that’s going to be close.
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    Isn’t it time you gave it a rest? Did Grant turn down your financial advice or something?
    When you actually attend a match then you can comment, until then pipe down.
    Oooooeeeeerrrrr
  • edited August 13
    Do we need to add Chuks?

Karlan Grant 
    P2, GS 2, A 0. (Pens 2)
    Lyle Taylor 
    P2, GS 2, A 1. (Pens 0)
    Chuks Aneke
    P1, GS 1, A 0. (Pens 0)

P.s I wish everyone would stop the fecking bickering.
  • Bit of FUN between two mates..Good for them..
    Probably got a bottle on it.
  • I had a charity bet on here that Grant wouldn’t get 10 league goals(excluding penalties) in a season in the Championship or above at any stage in his career . 
    I stick by that ! 
  • But what we ganna do when he leaves in January?
  • Sponsored links:

• I had a charity bet on here that Grant wouldn’t get 10 league goals(excluding penalties) in a season in the Championship or above at any stage in his career . 
    I stick by that ! 
    Scored 4 in 13 in the premier league so if he stays injury free this season i'm sure he'll easily get double figures.
  • edited August 17
    stonemuse said:
    Grant 3 - Taylor 3
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Karlan Grant
    P3, GS 3, A 0. (Pens 2)
    Lyle Taylor
    P3, GS 3, A 1. (Pens 1)