Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bromley Addicks 2019/20 Newsletter - season news and dates

The Newsletter of the Independent Bromley Charlton Athletic Supporters’ Group                                   President: Jean Tindell

http://www.facebook.com/bromleyaddicks                  

Schedule for 2019/2020

Well the last few months have been what one can only describe as a Rollercoaster. It's been an amazing time to be a Charlton supporter what with the last league match ending up with us finishing third in the league, then the two amazing semi finals and then that incredible final at Wembley. Who wrote that script? Lows then highs ending up with promotion.

Now we are back on the road to where we belong. A very worrying time about who would stay and who would go but here we are with the first home game of the season on Saturday with what looks like a half decent side to make an impression in the Championship especially after  last weeks opener away at Blackburn .......Amazing !!

Despite what we all hoped last season the sale of the club is still ongoing, but whatever happens on or off the pitch Bromley Addicks will still be there for you. 

We are continuing at The Petts Wood Royal British Legion Club. It is just a 2 minutes walk from Petts Wood station (on the Queensway side almost next to Morrison’s) and there is street parking.  More details here  https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Royal+British+Legion/@51.3878228,0.0741575,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x1df1cb341d183e87!8m2!3d51.3878228!4d0.0741575

Here are the dates for your diaries of the meetings dates booked but we are still working on guests so bear with us for a while. You know we will get some GREAT guests !!

Thursday 17th October 2019  

Thursday 5th December 2019

Thursday 4th February 2020.

Thursday 23rd April 2020

Memberships and Fees

As last season there will be no formal membership fees but we would like to maintain a membership list. We are obliged to maintain a membership list for H & S purposes as well as at the request of the R.B.L. and for our own records so we can contact you about meetings and other events. Please be sure to let Tony Warran know your details if you have not done so already or if they change. (tony.warran@btinternet.com)

Please also do let him know if you wish to be removed from the membership list or if you know of anyone who used to be but is no longer getting our newsletters.

We will however, as we did last season, pass a glass around for people to throw in a quid or two to cover the hire of the hall but this will be entirely optional.  

Current Committee - Ian Wallis, Ben Hayes, David Cable, and Tony Warran have once again agreed to stand and will seek re-election at the next AGM ( 17th October 2019) .  

Just like the first team we could do with some new bodies to freshen up the squad so if you fancy joining the committee or helping out in anyway please let us know.

Comments

• Ooo first meeting is the day before my Birthday

Make sure you get a really good special guest for that one pwease!!
  • Ooo first meeting is the day before my Birthday

N

New owners not good enough for you then?
  • edited August 2019
    Ooo first meeting is the day before my Birthday

Same here! it’s my 50th, don’t worry I’m not going to go all Yaya Toure on you... :-0

Surely they’ve got to try  LB and SG along, or failing that Roland and Jim White!
  • I told you not to mention that we had Jim White lined up!