Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stoke game available to stream for a fiver if you are abroad....

124»

Comments

• Refresh guys
  • I've seen about 1 min max at the moment and that didn't include the goal.  Have been Refreshing.  Will reboot at half time.
  • What an equaliser
  • Not sure whether it’s the VPN or the stream.

iFollow is never this bad though
  • milo said:
    Telling me that it’s unavailable in some countries - I’m on holiday in Greece.  Anyone else in Greece having a problem?
    Yup. Who told you it was not working in Greece? It may help me get my money back.
  • VPN from the americas - freezing every two - five minutes and needs a refresh to restart
  • Mines been fine apart from the drop out just after we scored and the slightly out of sync audio, no stuttering or dodgy picture, VPN is set to Paris on my Android TV box through Chrome. Can't complain for £5.
  • No VPN. watching from a village in Thailand with pretty crappy internet. Need to refresh every two or three minutes. I'm not surprised. Both goals were while I was up though. It'll hopefully be better when I'm back in Phuket with proper internet.
  • Odd as mine has been way better than iFollow ever was (apart from the comms, annoying), have my VPN set to Taiwan.

Sadly I missed the goal as I had to put a loaf of bread in the oven, grrrrr.
  • If I switch my VPN location while the stream is up, will it kill it, or will it swap without trouble? Don't wanna chance a better location only to find I've locked myself out the second half!
  • Sponsored links:

• Reset to european VPN, let's see if it's better in the second half
  • RedRyan said:
    If I switch my VPN location while the stream is up, will it kill it, or will it swap without trouble? Don't wanna chance a better location only to find I've locked myself out the second half!
    Really depends on the VPN, although any decent software will have a 'speed test' that you can run now during HT, it should tell you which route in the fastest.
  • Changed from Chrome VPN to Opera VPN and looking good for second half...
  • RedRyan said:
    If I switch my VPN location while the stream is up, will it kill it, or will it swap without trouble? Don't wanna chance a better location only to find I've locked myself out the second half!
    Really depends on the VPN, although any decent software will have a 'speed test' that you can run now during HT, it should tell you which route in the fastest.
    Cheers, I'll stick with the Netherlands for now and try France next time unless things deteriorate significantly.
  • Using Opera Europe second half and its been perfect
  • IdleHans said:
    Using Opera Europe second half and its been perfect
    I do find most people having issues tend to be using awful browsers.
  • What a perfect use of £5
  • Changed to NordVPN for the second half. Faultless. Better than iFollow aside from the commentary stagger 
  • :) Opera Europe - way to go
  • edited August 2019
    I’m in Canada and missed about 10 mins in total due to poor connection or whatever throughout the first half. Second half was trouble free.
    Apart from the problem in the first half, the only slight issue is that the commentary was always about a second or two ahead of the pictures. Slightly frustrating as the commentators either celebrated or sounded disappointed before the play came to a conclusion. Did everyone else get this?

Also, @The_President - did you manage to watch it in the end?
  • Sponsored links:

• Worked perfect for me again today . Set my VPN to Spain and no problems whatsoever.
  • I’m in Canada and missed about 10 mins through the first half. Second half was trouble free.
    Apart from the problem in the first half, the only slight issue is that the commentary was always about a second or two ahead of the pictures. Slightly frustrating as the commentators either celebrated or sounded disappointed before the play came to a conclusion. Did everyone else get this?

Also, @The_President - did you manage to watch it in the end?

I did mate - i borrowed a mates login and worked ok - except had about 6-7 times when it froze or cut off.
    Also had the issue with audio and picture being out of sync - ended up switching the sound off.
    Must admit, its early days and if they can iron out the probs then it should be good.

I emailed support and they were very proactive - still havnt got the email but support are suggesting i've got an incorrect email address, so it might be user error. 
  • jamescafc said:
    @Danepak you signed up for this?
    Not yet. Will pay per game, not for a full season. Bloody time difference. 
  • Have to say that the stream this weekend wasn’t as good as last weekend from Ewood Park. Hopefully some of the issues get ironed out quickly!
  • The stream was good bar losing connection immediately after Lyle scored... And the sound being slightly out of synch was very annoying... But 3-1... 
  • I lost connection just as Lyle connected with the ball, but because the commentary was one second ahead I knew he’d scored. 
    Lost connection about twelve times during the match. Local internet/WiFi problem I think. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    I lost connection just as Lyle connected with the ball, but because the commentary was one second ahead I knew he’d scored. 
    Lost connection about twelve times during the match. Local internet/WiFi problem I think. 
    Local to Charlton you mean?