Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ Tomer Hemed (p47 gone to New Zealand) ++

Comments

• Options
    Just been given a squad number by Brighton so it’s not looking good, hopefully it’s precautionary incase it doesn’t go through.
  • Options
    bobcafc7 said:
    Just been given a squad number by Brighton so it’s not looking good, hopefully it’s precautionary incase it doesn’t go through.
    Could be wrong but pretty sure they announced their squad numbers yesterday morning. 
  • Options
    That doesn’t look good at all.☹️
  • Options
    bobcafc7 said:
    Could be wrong but pretty sure they announced their squad numbers yesterday morning. 
    An hour ago.
  • Options
    bobcafc7 said:
    That I would think is the death knell for this deal.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Totally still at SL. 

(Mobile Photoshop is difficult)

To be fair had you not mentioned Photoshop I'd have believed that picture!!
    You just accepted that he's radioactive ?  :-)
    Well Defences wont want to go near him surely?
  • Options
    A real shame if it is the case 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019
    I would expect a statement one way or the other now, given that Bowyer openly acknowledged the situation in an interview. Until then I think we’re still waiting on the FA decision.

I’m sure Bow will be quizzed on it in the post match tomorrow.
  • Options
    If we don’t get him I would keep Morgan and use Aneke up top with Taylor. 

Cullen, Kayal, Field and Williams is still a tidy midfield with Pratley, Morgan, Gallagher and JFC waiting in the wings. 

Would still add Harriott or another attacking option though. 
  • Options
    Don't see why they would need to make a statement, who releases a statement when they miss out on a signing?

Spurs haven't when they missed out Dybala, Everton didn't when the missed out on Zaha even Brentford haven't for missing out on Taylor.

We will hear one way or another from Bowyer tomorrow in his  pre/post match interviews, unless he is announced as Cafc player I'll just assume we didn't get it over the line like many others potential incomings.
  • Options
    I assume Brighton either released him, or we took over the last year of his contract, with them paying a %.

It's a strange one, if LB thinks there was a chance obviously "something" was submitted so it can't be wages or terms between the clubs. 
  • Options
    Don't see why they would need to make a statement, who releases a statement when they miss out on a signing?

Spurs haven't when they missed out Dybala, Everton didn't when the missed out on Zaha even Brentford haven't for missing out on Taylor.

We will hear one way or another from Bowyer tomorrow in his  pre/post match interviews, unless he is announced as Cafc player I'll just assume we didn't get it over the line like many others potential incomings.
    But not because of paperwork delays / problems when the club itself has commented that they expect to complete. It’s like comparing the Hemed situation with our inability to sign Toney. 
  • Options

I think is a slightly different situation as in this situation both clubs have agreed the deal
  • Options
    Why the fuck has nothing been annouced yet? 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Got an inkling given how decent a signing he is, and given Brighton may have released him to allow us to sign him, that he'll be unveiled tomorrow and that he is eligible to play...
    I genuinely think they're gonna try this to win over fans..
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    “Close to” rather than before?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Next week?!

Wtf are the FA doing? 
  • Options
    Next week?!

Wtf are the FA doing? 
    Liquid lunch. 

This doesn’t sound good but fingers crossed 
  • Options
    Next week?!

Wtf are the FA doing? 
    What they usually do F... all.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    @Redhenry any news on Hemed? I'm hoping that we can get him as we are in need of a striker to play alongside Taylor. Didn't know if you knew of anything coming out of Sparrows Lane
    Not heard anymore but told the club we’re confident on getting it done last night. If I hear more will let u know @Redmidland
    Thanks mate
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Next week?!

Wtf are the FA doing? 
    Don't forget it was also POETS day today...........P*ss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday 😏
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Next week?!

Wtf are the FA doing? 
    Don't forget it was also POETS day today...........P*ss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday 😏

There was a young lady from Crewe,

Next line please

• Options
    Its all part of the Charlton experience. 

Euphoric deadline day with the teaser of a Brucie bonus to come the next day.  Then...  fuck all.

Let's be grateful that soft terrorists infiltrated the bunker yesterday, found an old reel of gaffa tape and trussed the old Belgian fucker up for 24hrs.  I have a feeling he has escaped!
  • Options
    "announced in the morning"

Ha ha

pride cometh before a fall