Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Back of the Covered End (Upper) closed for Stoke game

edited August 2019 in General Charlton
Some fans have been sent a letter.

Those of you in the museum on Tuesday (we're right below the back of the stand) would have heard the noise.

Damage caused by fans needed to be fixed in order that they didn't fall out into the street is what I heard.

Let the moaning begin

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019
    I take it this must have happened at the Villa game then?
    Donny I heard but got it second hand so can't confirm
  • Options
    does anyone know what blocks as i haven't heard nothing and i'm in row pp
  • Options
    Was it open for the villa game?
  • Options
    Upper north was shut on the Villa game 
  • Options
    I purchased in J block only this week and got sent a ticket, which seats are effected  ? 
  • Options
    My question was tongue in cheek at how long its taken to fix it. Should of winky smiley'd it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I heard the damage was caused by Nicky Bailey's penalty.

No, that hit the North stand at the New Den
  • Options
    My question was tongue in cheek at how long its taken to fix it. Should of winky smiley'd it.
    Steve Gallen will make a start first thing tomorrow!😉
  • Options
    August Fools' Day ?
  • Options
    Enjoy your free drink! 
  • Options
    Which blocks and how many rows, do we know?

• Options
    Its true H block not sure about any other block
  • Options
    Repairs needed since May that have to happen now and notified so late in the day?  I'm calling bullshit on this.
    This is some half-cocked chicanery to prevent anybody shinning up the back wall to display any unauthorised, heaven forbid, critical banners at this time of renewed action against the twunt and his ludicrous dismantling of the CAFC we love.  As if we'd be hanging banners up to tell the world what a lying useless shitweasel the douchebag is?  
    Back 2 rows do seem to be completely greyed out all across the top of the Covered End - is that cos they're all sold already?
    God, you come out with some nonsense.

We could hear the building work going on, saw the security fencing.

BTW Elvis IS dead and Armstrong et al DID walk on the moon.
  • Options
    Repairs needed since May that have to happen now and notified so late in the day?  I'm calling bullshit on this.
    This is some half-cocked chicanery to prevent anybody shinning up the back wall to display any unauthorised, heaven forbid, critical banners at this time of renewed action against the twunt and his ludicrous dismantling of the CAFC we love.  As if we'd be hanging banners up to tell the world what a lying useless shitweasel the douchebag is?  
    Back 2 rows do seem to be completely greyed out all across the top of the Covered End - is that cos they're all sold already?

WTF!!! I never saw the Elvis RIP Thread, have the mods deleted it? 
  • Options
    Bowyer out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Steve Gallen will make a start first thing tomorrow!😉
    Well he will have some free time now - might as well earn his salary! LOL
  • Options

And if that's Lance Armstrong he probably could have walked on the moon.
  • Options

Likewise, it’s news to me, I’m all shook up 
  • Options

Seems a fair enough gesture by the club.
  • Options

And if that's Lance Armstrong he probably could have walked on the moon.

I heard it was Louis Armstrong, singing What A Wonderful Moon
  • Options
    'our fan's bar'

Not expecting many to take up the offer then
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    'our fan's bar'

Not expecting many to take up the offer then
    That must have been drafted when news broke about the bids for Lyle started coming in from Brentford and everybody went into meltdown mode...
  • Options
    I'm not getting the logic of sending out wristbands for a free drink? 
  • Options
    This is what Taylor was up to when he stormed out of training after punching Bowyer and launching Scarfy back into lost property
  • Options
    rina said:
    I'm not getting the logic of sending out wristbands for a free drink? 

They re-use them.  It's an environmentally friendly approach. Paper vouchers just go in the bin.  Wristbands can be used multiple times.