Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1200 on line.....WOW!

Is that a record?

Comments

• Options
    All awaiting the signal to go over the top.
  • Options
    ‘It’s just a message board thing’.
  • Options
    806 + 252 guests
  • Options
    Catapult and horse shit at the ready 
  • Options
    on line... grandad is that you
  • Options
    Is that a record?
    I think there where more when the matching settee and armchair thread appeared.
  • Options
    Now 1400!!!!
  • Options
    Now 1400!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Now 1400!!!!
  • Options
    Still 1700!
  • Options
  • Options
    Unbelievable!
  • Options
    Mine only says 1.2K
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Mine only says 1.2K
    Plus guests
  • Options
    Just a side note, if i access charltonlife.com my work filter blocks it...but if i use charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com .... I can gain access.

Weird isn't it haha
  • Options
    The Bowyer Effect even stretches to a forum!! Madness
    Zero impact on site performance is class - see if South London Press want you to host their website as well
  • Options
    Crazy day yesterday, bar far out record day in 13 years in terms of pageviews and delighted there was zero impact on site performance.

Good day all round
    That's great news mate, well done on what was a successful but busy day on the forum, not crashing or freezing is excellent. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Catapult and horse shit at the ready 
    The good news from yesterday was when Duchatelet turned down 4 and a half million for Taylor, we just got the message to the dogs of war in time to stand down.

The even better news is the waterboarding team went in and Roland Duchatelet now has clean pipes and has a good incentive to see the errors of his ways.

Expect Gareth Bale in the Jan window.
  • Options
    The Bowyer Effect even stretches to a forum!! Madness
    Zero impact on site performance is class - see if South London Press want you to host their website as well
    Love Rich Cawley and how hard he worked yesterday but my god his website is terrible lol