Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reading (A) Tickets - 2,219 (SOLD OUT)

167891012»

Comments

• It’s Reading pride. Going to be a drama with logistics.
  • Not sure i can go in the home end. I cannot sit still at the best of times. Still hopefull few spares will knock around tomorrow.
    I will be facing this challenge tomorrow. I’m pretty animated at games and am going with my friend and her fella, who is a Reading fan. He’s got us seats by an exit, just in case. Last minute winner would be great!  >:)
  • edited August 2019
    21cws said:
    clb74 said:
    I think it is crazy Reading didn't give us more tickets, They have enough empty seats.
    There will be spares seats at wigan
    Hilarious.....
    A fair comment tbh.
  • 21cws said:
    clb74 said:
    I think it is crazy Reading didn't give us more tickets, They have enough empty seats.
    Hilarious.....
    A fair comment tbh.
    Fair in that it is true; not sure of the relevance on a Reading thread though.  I assume a point is being made that we don’t take many to longer distance away games but that will be the same for every club and there are very many reasons why. 
  • 21cws said:
    clb74 said:
    Hilarious.....
    A fair comment tbh.
    Fair in that it is true; not sure of the relevance on a Reading thread though.  I assume a point is being made that we don’t take many to longer distance away games but that will be the same for every club and there are very many reasons why. 
    My dour, miserable chum, is making a point in relation to the turnout tomorrow to the drastic cut in numbers for Wigan.

Wednesday, Leeds, Birmingham, Portsmouth and Plymouth supports would not necessarily back up your comment.