Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Will Bowyer eventually walk out?

13»

Comments

• Bows has said, on numerous occasions, and to anybody that will listen, (obviously, we can exclude the original poster!) that he never wanted to get into management.

I don't believe interest from any other club (with the possible exception of Leeds), will have the slightest effect on him. Let's not forget, where he is now, he is a short drive and train ride, from his fishing lake in France.

He loves it at Charlton, knowing full well the constraints he is under with the current owner, and "is on a journey".

There do seem to be members of this forum who seem more interested in the failure or RD, than the success of Charlton.
    I remember him saying he was never interested in it but do I feel like he’s got a taste for it now.
  • edited August 2019
    JaShea99 said:
    Bows has said, on numerous occasions, and to anybody that will listen, (obviously, we can exclude the original poster!) that he never wanted to get into management.

I don't believe interest from any other club (with the possible exception of Leeds), will have the slightest effect on him. Let's not forget, where he is now, he is a short drive and train ride, from his fishing lake in France.

He loves it at Charlton, knowing full well the constraints he is under with the current owner, and "is on a journey".

There do seem to be members of this forum who seem more interested in the failure or RD, than the success of Charlton.
    I remember him saying he was never interested in it but do I feel like he’s got a taste for it now.
    He mentioned it again in his interview with Bianca Westwood for Sky Sports ahead of the Blackburn game - Even when he whistfully spoke about passing up the opportunity to be at his lake in France, he still said he'd rather be here