Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Valley Pass is horrendous to navigate. 
  • I've managed to work it out now.  Didn't realize you needed to pay extra for the live streams.
  • Would be helpful if someone who is able to access the stream can explain the process for locating it.

I eventually found it under ValleyPass, top right.then Livestream.
    Thanks!  That's where I am too.  What does it say on your screen currently?
    Ive got Live Stream in top left and black display screen ready for the game.

youve obviously paid your subscription ?
    That's where I'm confused.  Do I need to take out an additional subscription to the one I already have?  
    ah, i dont know - i just bought a 5 pound live stream - maybe someone else can help that has normal Valley Pass
  • Would be helpful if someone who is able to access the stream can explain the process for locating it.

I eventually found it under ValleyPass, top right.then Livestream.
    Thanks!  That's where I am too.  What does it say on your screen currently?
    Ive got Live Stream in top left and black display screen ready for the game.

youve obviously paid your subscription ?
    That's where I'm confused.  Do I need to take out an additional subscription to the one I already have?  
    ah, i dont know - i just bought a 5 pound live stream - maybe someone else can help that has normal Valley Pass
    It's ok.  I've sussed it out.  Live streams are not included in the regular Valley Pass subscription (which I have) apparently! 

Thanks!
  • Seems that my purchase of a Matchday Pass for £4 does not mean I have access to the live stream today....

So, I have also purchased this with VPN switched on , from where I'm holidaying in "the Americas" and for the additional cost of £5.

As long as all this hassle means I can watch & maybe even listen to coverage , it's been well worth the £9.

We live & learn. 
  • I know that Valleypass doesn’t work on mobile, but does iFollow?
    Yes iFollow works on Mobile

You can download the official Barnsley app
  • So I've paid my £5 but apparently I can't view the stream on my phone. I've asked for a password reset so I can log in on my laptop but it hasn't arrived (sent over 30 mins ago). Any idea's what I should do as Santa Jnr is going to explode if he can't watch the game 😱🤬😭
  • edited August 2019
    So I've paid my £5 but apparently I can't view the stream on my phone. I've asked for a password reset so I can log in on my laptop but it hasn't arrived (sent over 30 mins ago). Any idea's what I should do as Santa Jnr is going to explode if he can't watch the game 😱🤬😭
    Mobile devices arent available for Live Streaming on ValleyPass yet
  • So I've paid my £5 but apparently I can't view the stream on my phone. I've asked for a password reset so I can log in on my laptop but it hasn't arrived (sent over 30 mins ago). Any idea's what I should do as Santa Jnr is going to explode if he can't watch the game 😱🤬😭
    Request the reset again, email arrived quicker for me on the second go. 
  • So basically I have to pay £9 for Valley Pass with the money going to RD or £5 for iFollow...

iFollow it is then...
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley Pass is definitely not easy to navigate and it is definitely not made clear what package gets what service, where to buy each etc. lots of work is needed.
  • So basically I have to pay £9 for Valley Pass with the money going to RD or £5 for iFollow...

iFollow it is then...
    Nope only have to pay £5 for Valley Pass - If done correctly; £5 with a VPN (or abroad) on gives you match and commentary

if not done correctly you'll pay £4 for commentary (no VPN on) and then £5 for the match
  • When does it usually start on valley pass? 
  • For future use, all you need to do is buy the Live Video Pass on Valley Pass, it's £5 and you don't need to worry about the other packages because the £5 covers both the stream and the commentary.

It's not the easiest thing to navigate, no I agree. However, it is new and they will develop that side of it.

Worked great for me on the first day of the season, thanks to the help of @ForeverAddickted
  • Does anyone have picture on ValleyPass yet, all I've got is "currently not broadcasting"
  • edited August 2019
    On the Barnsley iFollow app, it is saying that no upcoming passes are available?

(I am sitting by a pool in Greece).
  • Does anyone have picture on ValleyPass yet, all I've got is "currently not broadcasting"
    Got a picture of the Valley now
  • Started now 
    Got a picture of the Valley now
    And me. Slowly coming up.
  • Cheers, just started
  • Sponsored links:

• First time navigating it is a bit confusing but after that it's pretty straightforward. 
  • Working a treat today on VPN, chromecast to the tele as well...hopefully they've figured out the audio sync issues this time
  • Getting a crackling/hissing sound on VP anyone else? 
  • Picture just started showing. Vile sound though
  • Just waiting for commentary now.
  • Anyone watching iFollow got it working? 
  • Logging in from the Netherlands today. Looks warm and windy at Oakwell.
  • Not a big crowd.
  • still no commentary