Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• LoOkOuT said:
    Is the commentary for the live streams with Tel et al, or is that just the radio stream that has an Addicks commentary team?
    Its the ValleyPass commentary that you'll get 

This weekend’s curtain raiser sees Lee Bowyer and his team make the trip to Ewood Park and international fans will be able to watch the game live in the company of Valley Pass commentators Greg Stubley and Nathan Muller. 

• Forgot I didn't have a valleypass account, just registered but takes up to 24 hours to get an email so doesn't look likely it will arrive in time.
  • Talal said:
    Forgot I didn't have a valleypass account, just registered but takes up to 24 hours to get an email so doesn't look likely it will arrive in time.
    You can sign up to the Blackburn website and pay through them for this game
  • Talal said:
    Forgot I didn't have a valleypass account, just registered but takes up to 24 hours to get an email so doesn't look likely it will arrive in time.
    I just did this. It doesnt take 24 hours. It didn't arrive within 15 minutes, so I requested they send again, and that arrived within a few minutes.
  • Talal said:
    Seems they don't accept PayPal either. What a load of poop.
  • Talal said:
    Seems they don't accept PayPal either. What a load of poop.
    Only times I've ever known PayPal to be accepted is when the game was in the UK so didnt need to use a VPN

Of course your not in the UK but could be the reason for it not to work
  • I used PayPal all last season without a problem!
  • Do you need to download a video player or does it play straight from the browser? Can't see how to watch it t the moment but I have just woken up. 
  • Nug said:
    Do you need to download a video player or does it play straight from the browser? Can't see how to watch it t the moment but I have just woken up. 
    Will play straight from the browser
  • So I'm getting I don't have sufficient permissions to watch this video although have now paid and unlike most of you am actually out of the country.
  • Sponsored links:

• I used PayPal all last season without a problem!
    Strange, as whenever I tried with PayPal it didnt want to know
  • Nug said:
    So I'm getting I don't have sufficient permissions to watch this video although have now paid and unlike most of you am actually out of the country.

Could it be because it's not live yet?
  • That's a bit shit.

• Talal said:
    I tried, don't know what's going on with it but wouldn't accept my ifollow login details so I just gave up. 
  • Talal said:
    Talal said:
    I tried, don't know what's going on with it but wouldn't accept my ifollow login details so I just gave up. 
    Have you got a previous iFollow account with Blackburn Rovers?

You usually have to set one up per club
  • Picture is up on Valley Pass
  • Glovepup said:
    Nug said:
    So I'm getting I don't have sufficient permissions to watch this video although have now paid and unlike most of you am actually out of the country.

Could it be because it's not live yet?
    Yeah maybe.....clever clogs!
  • Nug said:
    That's a bit shit.

Have you got a VPN turned on before you clicked on the link?
  • Talal said:
    Talal said:
    Have you got a previous iFollow account with Blackburn Rovers?

You usually have to set one up per club
    Ohh that would explain it then, I'll give it another go, thanks. 
  • Is there anyone who can do what @LTKapal did last season for those of us who dont have a VPN?
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:
    I just did this. It doesnt take 24 hours. It didn't arrive within 15 minutes, so I requested they send again, and that arrived within a few minutes.
    Thanks, tried but no email as yet. 
  • Is there anyone who can do what @LTKapal did last season for those of us who dont have a VPN?
    Its more because rabbit (the site he used) is down because the owner is in a coma
  • Nug said:
    That's a bit shit.

Don’t think I need one I’m in the US
  • Picture is up on Valley Pass
    Is it playing on yours? Mine just keeps having the buffering symbol once I pressed play.
  • Sage said:
    Picture is up on Valley Pass
    Is it playing on yours? Mine just keeps having the buffering symbol once I pressed play.
    Nope nice and crisp picture actually... Dont have commentary but have sound too
  • I'm assuming that the Live Commentary is the one to click for the video stream? I can't see any other option.
  • Nug said:
    Nug said:
    That's a bit shit.

Don’t think I need one I’m in the US
    Ah apologies
  • All working well here in OZ

• Rob said:
    I'm assuming that the Live Commentary is the one to click for the video stream? I can't see any other option.
    Try this link

https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/live-stream
  • edited August 2019
    My IPTV service is working (it is a paid service)