Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conor Gallagher - first league goal for Chelsea (p77)

Comments

• Options
    Class in a glass, someone said (sorry can’t remember who , when we signed him he’d become a fans favourite) so took a leap of faith and changed my profile pic, which took some doing as I loved Bielik!

• Options
    Very impressive - looked composed.
  • Options
    He deserved that goal, very good performance, think he’ll make a big impact with us.
  • Options
    Joe Aribo.. who are ya?  I thought Joe was great, this boy puts perspective on that in his first senior game.  Absolute class.  

We will develop him very nicely and I will enjoy watching his one year with us. What a player.
  • Options
    This kid is a genuine proper player 
  • Options
    He is the Baby Beckham. 
  • Options
    Can't ask for more on his first start at home. The kid looked quality. 
  • Options
    Wonderful game and never tired or gave up! Deserved his goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolute baller this lad!
  • Options
    Massively impressed. If he doesn't get distracted on the way, you can see him making it right through to the Chelsea first team, when you see his touch and class, combined with a decent workrate.

Reminds me a bit of Joe Cole in the way he plays
  • Options
    He looked best when the game was less structured towards the end and he had more space. Great goal and I liked the way his game complimented Cullen and Pratley's. 
  • Options
    Looks a fine player.

Chelsea fan I know has told me he is highly regarded there.
  • Options
    Future England international if that's the standard he's at right now.
    yep, that's what I thought.
  • Options
    Must have been after the 60 minute mark, but he made a cracking tackle deep into Stoke half to stop a counterattack. Smashed the bloke in half.
  • Options
    Future England international if that's the standard he's at right now.
    yep, that's what I thought.
    #MeToo
  • Options
    Not a bad start to his senior career!
  • Options
    He’s a cracker isn’t he.
  • Options
    A really pleasant surprise, that ability to get into goal scoring positions from midfield and finish is priceless
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019
    When it went through to him, never any doubt he would score, impressive in one so young.
  • Options
    He is so energetic as well! Never tires and chases down every ball. A real star.
  • Options
    Quality player. Always wants the ball and likes to get stuck in as well. He’s going along away in the game. 
  • Options
    Agree with all of this. We are lucky to have him.
  • Options
    If he keeps this up Chelsea may recall him in January 
  • Options
    POTY , nailed on! 
  • Options
    If he keeps this up Chelsea may recall him in January 
    Whilst he's doing well I think he's a long way from Chelsea's match day squad so hopefully he'll be with us for a full season. 
  • Options
    I can't remember the last time I was so impressed by a 19 year old at Charlton. I agree, nailed on POTY if he continues as he is, imagine what a player he'll be with 100 games/experience under his belt.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    I can't remember the last time I was so impressed by a 19 year old at Charlton. I agree, nailed on POTY if he continues as he is, imagine what a player he'll be with 100 games/experience under his belt.
    Well ahead of where Jonjo was when he broke into our side, but them he's 2-3 years older. This lad will do well in any nations football. Technical, Hardworking, physical, great finisher. Perfect midfielder if you ask me.