Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD calls out Duchatelet's latest lies and plans new protest moves

Comments

• Was it just a one year extension or a one year rolling contract?
  • edited August 2019
    Bowyers contract runs out at the end of this season , he seems to be doing a reasonable job .
    Would now maybe the best time to get him to extend his contract.
    He appears to be an asset so having a longer contract would entitle us to compensation if a big club like Brentford came knocking on the door for him.

Way too sensible a suggestion oohaah......you should know by now that unless it’s him who gets an idea anyone else’s is quite simply meaningless waffle as far as he’s concerned.
  • Was it just a one year extension or a one year rolling contract?

believe it's a one year rolling contract so as of today it has a year to run
  • N01R4M said:
    RD was a Senator from 2007-2010.  https://www.heathermckinlay.com/roland-duchatelet-fact-or-fiction/

The Senate is the "Upper House" of the Federal Parliament of Belgium.
    I may be incorrect in my assumption that this was an elected position, but according to Wiki the 2014 elections were the first ones without direct elections of senators. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senate_(Belgium)

He was later a member of Sint-Truiden local council.
    Has anyone ever seen Senator Palpatine and Roland Duchatelet in the same room ? 
  • I think everyone is feeling confused at the moment. When we thought Taylor was going we were all back up for the fight. Now, it would seem, Duchatalet stopped `Taylor going and has backed `Bowyer. Will he back Bowyer again in January and give us a shot at top 6? Will he start to put his hand in his pocket at long last and try for the promised land ? If so, would we cut him some slack? My opinion softened when someone told me Dijisteel went because Bowyer doesn’t rate him. Not sure if this is true or not.

Win at Barnsley and I will be even more confused.

• Sponsored links:

• The closest we ever got to being sold was..
    1. After protesters flew to Belgium, which led to the Aussies shortly thereafter
    2. When one of his "structures" caught fire, which led to Dalman, shortly thereafter.
    He seems to only move in response to "direct action." So the fact this upsets him is.... good. A happy Roland is not in fan's interests.
  • Whether anti-Ashley sentiment grows depends on Newcastle’s early results

• The closest we ever got to being sold was..
    1. After protesters flew to Belgium, which led to the Aussies shortly thereafter
    2. When one of his "structures" caught fire, which led to Dalman, shortly thereafter.
    He seems to only move in response to "direct action." So the fact this upsets him is.... good. A happy Roland is not in fan's interests.
    So, are you saying that if there is another protest we can expect to shortly thereafter see another ‘buyer’ that won’t actually buy the club announced ?

the takeover thread could do with a boost...
  • Pedro45 said:
    Wow. That is indeed a hard-hitting, no holds barred response.

If Airman ever gets round to writing a book about the last few years it is going to be great reading.
  • Pedro45 said:
    Well said
    Well written
    And blunt to the point.
    Well done Rick.

It would be great if this could reach a wider audience?
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    Bump
    You alright Hun?
  • Pedro45 said:

A good informative read.

We won 1-0 today and was unlucky not to have done the same on Wednesday. 3wins/5 games. 
    No defeats yet....and we won promotion via the playoffs and have the most condensed budget in the league 

We all should be really happy....without having to worry about or be concerned with the ownership of the football club.

• clb74 said:
    Bump
    You still boycotting?
  • clb74 said:
    Bump
    Results should have nothing to do with your view of the ownership. 
  • Roland out!
  • Roland out!!
    (Does he even know we won?)