Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Betting Thread 19/20

Comments

• Swansea costing me £150 here  :#
  • Swansea costing me £150 here  :#
    To be fair, absolutely no-one saw that coming. 
  • Uboat said:
    Swansea costing me £150 here  :#
    I had Stoke in beat the bookies ...

as well as Norwich ahem 
  • That's the last time Leeds mug me off, not backing them again this season
  • Uboat said:
    Swansea costing me £150 here  :#
    On reflection Xgoals shows Stoke we’re playing a lot better than results - something Jones has been insisting - so should have considered that but that’s one for the Xgoals thread!
  • Lucks in.
    hotpicks in last night and fancied waldgeist with 4 places.
    never expected the win.

• Aaaargh! I came so close to backing Wolves, because I had a 'feeling' before the rational part of my brain talked me out of it. 
  • The way Welling played at home last week, I can't see them getting anything against a team a level higher (Eastleigh).
    With Steve King at the helm at Dartford, can see them rolling over a team in division lower comfortably (Kingstonian)
    Eastleigh -1 & Dartford -1 win double @ 15/2
  • Colchester to bt Morcambe Salford to draw or win at Northampton
     2 Doubles
  • The way Welling played at home last week, I can't see them getting anything against a team a level higher (Eastleigh).
    With Steve King at the helm at Dartford, can see them rolling over a team in division lower comfortably (Kingstonian)
    Eastleigh -1 & Dartford -1 win double @ 15/2
    I really need to pull my head out of the clouds and realise I am shit at this
  • Sponsored links:

• me too.  I did get my money back though, backed Man City to win to nil at EVS
  • Ipswich are a bit of a steal at 6/5
    Ive got Ipswich and Forest in BTTS double
    Ive got Ipswich and Forest in BTTS double
    That went well
  • After the way we've played against the so called top sides I've had a bet on us for a top 6 finish. 12/1 at Bet Victor.
  • Today's Racing Post

• Leeds, Millwall and Barrow treble this evening, 3.8/1
  • What the actual? Am I dreaming/high?

• 10/1 us to finish in the top half of the table
  • clb74 said:
    10/1 us to finish in the top half of the table
    Who's thst with? Ladbrokes and WillHill only offer top 6.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bet victor
    Always look on oddschecker for best odds of all the bookies
  • clb74 said:
    Bet victor
    Always look on oddschecker for best odds of all the bookies
    Cheers. 
  • Had this little winner yesterday. :)
  • Sky Bet 18/1 top half finish!!! you never know, a couple of quality players and a few injured ones to come back.
  • Sky Bet 18/1 top half finish!!! you never know, a couple of quality players and a few injured ones to come back.
    Wait until we've lost tonight, then it'll be 20s

• Serious Ladbroke coupon tonight 2 or more goals Swansea win 10/11. Saturday 2 or more goals WBA win 11/10.  Loath to say it but looks a bloody good double to me. Or 3 0r more at 11/8 an 6/4. 

• Cashed out on this one earlier, total would’ve been $250
  • IdleHans said:
    Sky Bet 18/1 top half finish!!! you never know, a couple of quality players and a few injured ones to come back.

It's actually 22/1. I'm shutting down my betvictor account and getting a sky one. Will use my opening bonus for that bet...

(Betvictors app is shite, their cash out values are abysmal and the spam is relentless)
  • IdleHans said:
    IdleHans said:
    Sky Bet 18/1 top half finish!!! you never know, a couple of quality players and a few injured ones to come back.

It's actually 22/1. I'm shutting down my betvictor account and getting a sky one. Will use my opening bonus for that bet...

(Betvictors app is shite, their cash out values are abysmal and the spam is relentless)
    Good luck, I was seriously considering a bet on this £50 what not, however I think our aim is to beat the drop. So we might not rocket up the league, it is tight though so if we get some form its not a write off. I am going to swerve it but I hope you win mate.
  • IdleHans said:
    IdleHans said:

Good luck, I was seriously considering a bet on this £50 what not, however I think our aim is to beat the drop. So we might not rocket up the league, it is tight though so if we get some form its not a write off. I am going to swerve it but I hope you win mate.
    Thinking about it, we will do well to get anything from the next couple of games so I'll hold fire and see who comes in.