Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2019/20

Extra Preliminary Round starts the day we host Stoke in the Valley opener

BBC going to continue streaming a game from each Qualifying Round and this season come to Kent for the first stage

Punjab United from Gravesend will face Broadbridge Heath of the Southern Cominbation League live on the red button

Comments

• I puff up my chest with pride to think we enter in the 3rd round and watch the lesser clubs squabble the early rounds.
  • Can I be the first to say, I'll be disgusted with Bowyer's team selection. We need a cup run.
  • Stig said:
    Can I be the first to say, I'll be disgusted with Bowyer's team selection. We need a cup run.
    First week of January. Pissing rain.

Bognor Regis 1 Charlton 0.
  • Stig said:
    Can I be the first to say, I'll be disgusted with Bowyer's team selection. We need a cup run.
    First week of January. Pissing rain.

Bognor Regis 1 Charlton 0.
    Live on BBC1 on a Friday night....
  • 2nd Qualifying Round draw; Welling v Chipstead

• how many qualifying rounds before the first round proper? 3/4 ?
  • edited September 9
    how many qualifying rounds before the first round proper? 3/4 ?
    two rounds left, ends at the Fourth Qualifying Round... thats when the National League sides enter the competition
  • They usually say on the FA website after the draws made who the 'lowest ranked' teams are left in the competition but they haven't mentioned it this year.
  • They usually say on the FA website after the draws made who the 'lowest ranked' teams are left in the competition but they haven't mentioned it this year.
    So the teams through to the next round from Level 9 are:

1874 Northwich | Stockton Town | Runcorn Town | Irlam | Boston Town | Hadley | Badshot Lee | Abbey Rangers | Balham | Portland United

The following from Level 9 have to go to replay

Thornaby | Northwich Victoria | Sunderland RCA | Deeping Rangers | Flackwell Heath | Shepton Mallet | Tavistock

There were four teams from Level 10 who made it from the Extra Preliminary Round to the 1st Qualifying Round; Sutton Athletic are the only club remaining out of those sides, they'll play Flackwell Heath in a replay
  • edited September 9
    Arundel and Sutton Athletic both have replays tomorrow.
    Both are step 10. If either get through, they'd be the lowest left.

edit: didn't see @ForeverAddickted post when i posted.
    got my info from Wiki so could be wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 9
    Arundel and Sutton Athletic both have replays tomorrow.

Cheers missed Arundel, also got my info from Wiki

In a way hopefully they'll win as they'll then face Hadley so we'll get at least one team from either 9 or 10 in the third QF round
  • Cheers, always good to see who the minnows are.
  • Cheers, always good to see who the minnows are.

You mean like Millwall?
  • Proper local derby in Billericay v Basildon, they’ll be fireworks:

• Arundel and Sutton Athletic both have replays tomorrow.

In a way hopefully they'll win as they'll then face Hadley so we'll get at least one team from either 9 or 10 in the third QF round
    Both Sutton Athletic and Arundel lost their replays so no Level 10 teams left in the competition now
  • Arundel and Sutton Athletic both have replays tomorrow.

Both Sutton Athletic and Arundel lost their replays so no Level 10 teams left in the competition now
    14 teams from step 9 are now the lowest left in the competition 
  • And it will be one of those clubs that knocks us out in the 3rd round in January.
  • iaitch said:
    And it will be one of those clubs that knocks us out in the 3rd round in January.
    What like 1874 Northwich this time?