Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who's Ready for the Heatwave ?

Comments

• Options
    Fella last night had just had enough walking home with briefcase in hand shirt and jacket over one arm and wearing just his waistcoat 
    No strides?

was it Dazzler just wearing his polo?
  • Options
    Golf today. Must be mad
  • Options
    Flying Ant Day today.

had them yesterday, nothing copious amounts of boiling hot water couldn't cure ..  
    Saw a few yesterday...more today though as for dealing with the heat we are planning on going to the beach on Wednesday & Thursday and no doubt will end up in the Dolphin after.
    Ended up going to George Street for a few beers but will hit the beach today.
  • Options
    Could reach 100F today but drop to 80F tomorrow....
  • Options
    Great news! The air is still and hot outside and the farmer has just spread muck on his field 
  • Options
    Great news! The air is still and hot outside and the farmer has just spread muck on his field 
    I can guarantee my neighbour will burn up all his garden rubbish this evening.
  • Options
    What direction is the wind blowing?
  • Options
    In this weather, that's not just selfish, it's bloody dangerous.
  • Options
    @DaveMehmet often does similar at work.
  • Options
    I'd stick a hose over the fence and put it out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Roasting out there. Only laid down for 5 minutes

• Options
    just seen a funeral procession go past horse drawn so 2 dark horses in all the usual plumes and tack with 2 funeral directors in top hats and tails - crazy 
  • Options
    Good to see you are using the "cool cucumber up the arse" technique to keep cool.  B)
    Twice the benefit!
  • Options
    more shocking is the amount of people that in the last hour walking there dogs i would like to make them walk barefeet across the pavement fucking idiots. 
    Force a heavy winter jacket on said person, tie them up and lock them on the back seat of the car with the window open a crack!!
  • Options
    more shocking is the amount of people that in the last hour walking there dogs i would like to make them walk barefeet across the pavement fucking idiots. 
    Took Magnus out about 6ish this morning. Mad to think taking him out in this heat, walking on a pavement to get to fanny on the hill.
  • Options
    honestly these so called animal lovers want lining up and shooting - cruel pricks. 

took mine out this morning pre work so 4.45am and he was hot then, working in kensington a lot of the people walking these dogs are house maids etc, even still come on use your loaf 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    walking down to Stone Bay with a cool bag of Stella's and Coors Light (must look after my figure) ...
  • Options
    walking down to Stone Bay with a cool bag of Stella's and Coors Light (must look after my figure) ...
    shame this good weather isnt around for water gala week as always go down for a couple of days.
  • Options
    Trains are like ovens already
  • Options
    southern have cancelled all trains for rest of the day on many routes. 
  • Options
    southern have cancelled all trains for rest of the day on many routes. 
    Trains have melted?
  • Options
    I'd stick a hose over the fence and put it out.
    We've had the Fire brigade before when he set light to the fence.
    The council have said he doesn't do it often enough to warrant being a nuisance.
  • Options
    On my way to swimming lessons for my Son

Gonna bloody dive bomb into the pool at this rate
  • Options
    Perfect weather for working from home, or as it's also known today "sunbathe in the front garden" from home. 
  • Options
    shame this good weather isnt around for water gala week as always go down for a couple of days.
    Believe me you wouldn't want it this hot. Never known heat in Broadstairs like the last few days. I'm sitting in the garden, pumping sweat from pores that I didn't know I had.