Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jonny Williams - now at Gillingham (p47)

Comments

• Options
    Been fantastic this season. Only wish he could last a little longer, seems to tire around the hour mark. 
  • Options
    He really is quite something to watch!
  • Options
    Please don't be the next one to return from international duty injured.
  • Options
    26 kin ell , born on the 29th Feb like Nicholas 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Been fantastic this season. Only wish he could last a little longer, seems to tire around the hour mark. 
    He has played in every match for us and in every match for Wales in the last international break. I don't thibk it's him tiring tbh I thibk it's clever management by Bow. The guy is too key for us. He is too valuable to lose and has spent time out in the past with injuries. Managing his minutes - 30 off the bench midweek and 60 from the start on Saturday - is simply the sensible thing to do to make sure we have Jonny available as much as possible this season.
    Good point but I do think he was tiring against Fulham. Has been managed well though. 
  • Options
    My Leeds mate rated Johnny very highly.
  • Options
    I only managed to get round to watching Sunderland ‘til I die this week.
    As some have said before, there’s some sympathy due to some on there, but Jonny was the only person I really felt for. And not because he ended up with us, but because he came across so well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice moment.

Good job he's better at cutting through oppo defences, than cutting cake.

• Options
    Love the guy, second most assists in the league, remember when people said he had no end product to his game?
  • Options
    IR94 said:
    Love the guy, second most assists in the league, remember when people said he had no end product to his game?
    Didn't he get all of those 4 assists in the first 4 Championship games this season.

• Options
    Has been brilliant in tonight's game , looks so sharp . Lost count of the number of fouls on him . 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    IR94 said:
    Didn't he get all of those 4 assists in the first 4 Championship games this season.

Of course, I might be wrong, Dazzler!  :s:smile:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Oggy Red said:
    IR94 said:

He didn't get an assist at Forest so 4 in the first 5 games
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Oggy Red said:
    IR94 said:

He didn't get an assist at Forest so 4 in the first 5 games
    And after that all the scouts have told there teams to just take him out...
  • Options
    Any news yet about his injury on Saturday?

Hoping it was nothing too serious - it was really looking as though he'd shaken off the "injury-prone" tag.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He felt a sharp pain at the time (if anyone missed it).
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    Any news yet about his injury on Saturday?

Hoping it was nothing too serious - it was really looking as though he'd shaken off the "injury-prone" tag.
    he was walking on the pitch after the game talking to Belik and did not seem as in much discomfort as he did coming off. 
    That's good news as at the time it didn't look good. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Think it could have just been a twinge based on comments I've read... Not to be ignored but hopefully only to miss up to a week. 

If luck does exist anyway!

• Options
    I'm waiting for small bald headed man with Ginger beard to be pictured with leg in Plaster in New Eltham or other locations in South East.
    Ah yes, I'm looking forward to the grainy photo and everyone trying to work out whether it's him or not

"I saw him at Bromley station on crutches" "He's too short" "He's too tall" "Clearly a different person" "It's definitely him, I recognise the trainers"
  • Options
    I'm waiting for small bald headed man with Ginger beard to be pictured with leg in Plaster in New Eltham or other locations in South East.
    Ah yes, I'm looking forward to the grainy photo and everyone trying to work out whether it's him or not

"I saw him at Bromley station on crutches" "He's too short" "He's too tall" "Clearly a different person" "It's definitely him, I recognise the trainers"
    Until the day I die as things stand, I still can’t believe that picture purporting to be LT at Ebsfleet Station was in fact him.
    I don’t believe it was actually ever confirmed......indeed, only one person could confirm it and that’s Lyle himself and as far as I know he never did/has?
  • Options
    bad news - been told he will be out for 9 weeks - info comes from the training ground 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    bad news - been told he will be out for 9 weeks - info comes from the training ground 
    Terrible news if true, though not a surprise the way he hobbled off. A similar time out to Lyle's injury
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Wow, absolutely gutted if that’s the case. 
  • Options
    Here’s a small bald headed ginger bread man with a broken leg. Seen in my kitchen this afternoon.