Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Away Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    Pay on the day, we will not have 1,000 there. Don't panic people.

Opposite the main stand there is a cracking working mens club.  Without colours on you'll get in.
    What do you do if you are a work shy man or a lady?
    Try here https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/lancashire/the-postal-order-blackburn :)
  • Options
    Giving this one a swerve, been before when Pitcher, god bless him, smashed in the winner, doesn’t get any better than that, quit while I’m ahead, keep my powder dry for other games, have a good day out people!
    This is me too.....plus I’m on holiday ;) 
  • Options

Opposite the main stand there is a cracking working mens club.  Without colours on you'll get in.
    Have a tea and pie from the very nice (and cheap)bakers 20 yards away
  • Options
    Stockportaddick junior and a couple of his mates are going and paying on the day.
  • Options

The coach has already left Bromley.
  • Options
    From December 2017, for reference-
    https://www.castrust.org/2017/12/616796/
  • Options
    Will tickets be available on the day? Still in 2 minds whether I want to go or not. 
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    Will tickets be available on the day? Still in 2 minds whether I want to go or not. 
    Yes, but they cost a couple of quid more. My lad and his mates are buying on the day
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    Yes, but they cost a couple of quid more. My lad and his mates are buying on the day
    Alright, cheers will see how pessimistic I feel on the day
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    LTKapal said:
    Save your money stay at home and put it on Rabbit @LTKapal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LTKapal said:
    LTKapal said:
    Save your money stay at home and put it on Rabbit @LTKapal
    Sadly I read the owner of rabbit is in a coma after a car accident and the service is at current disrupted due to lack of maintenance and my alternative isn't ready yet. Spending 30 odd quid to get disappointed is the only way I can get my masochistic fix currently. 
  • Options

Close to 1,000 travelling Addicks had snapped up their tickets before they went off sale on Thursday. Tickets will be available from the ground on the day from 1pm at the away end ticket office, but with a £3 increase on adults tickets and £2 increase for juniors and U12s.

Prices on the day:

Adult: £28

Over 65: £20

U22: £15

U18: £9

U12: £7

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d43d81e87180/away-day-guide-ewood-park

• Options
    I have a spare adult ticket available at face value(£25) if anyone wants it and can meet me before the game..
  • Options
    Strangely not really up for going to this at all. I am sure i will be ok once on the 9am out of Euston but at the moment I have very little want to go. 
  • Options
    Strangely not really up for going to this at all. I am sure i will be ok once on the 9am out of Euston but at the moment I have very little want to go. 
    The milk float departs at 6.30
  • Options
    Really looking forward to it and pleased we've sold over 900.  Good effort by all.  Obviously we need bodies in, and pre-season hasn't been great, but when it kicks off 2mo, screw all of that and I know we'll be getting behind the team to hopefully help in rallying them for a result
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Really looking forward to it and pleased we've sold over 900.  Good effort by all.  Obviously we need bodies in, and pre-season hasn't been great, but when it kicks off 2mo, screw all of that and I know we'll be getting behind the team to hopefully help in rallying them for a result
    you are only going for the coach journey experience be honest. 

I can see a new TV programme" Coach Swap". @clb74 and you swap journeys to Blackburn you on his milk float and him enjoying the delights of leaving Larkfield at 3am. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I can see a new TV programme" Coach Swap". @clb74 and you swap journeys to Blackburn you on his milk float and him enjoying the delights of leaving Larkfield at 3am. 
    Im doing larkfield to Boro  on the coach for charity 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    cabbles said:

I will sponsor you a bullseye if you have Elfsborg as company 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    cabbles said:

I will sponsor you a bullseye if you have Elfsborg as company 
    And you, my cuddly chum, would have to sponsor me 50k.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:
    How many exactly?
  • Options
    I'll take the train tickets off your hands.
  • Options
    I'm in driving there and back on the day.
    You only live in Burnley.
  • Options
    Young soapbox left the house at 6.30 to go to the game.

"At least it's a new ground for you, I just hope it's nothing like the trip we did to Hull when we lost 6-0"

" Well at least you won't be there to sing we gonna win 7-6 "
  • Options
    Thought I better make the effort. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Safe trip to all those travelling
  • Options
    Where are people drinking? I'm looking at the Fernhurst, 5 mins from the ground. Anyone else going there?
  • Options

Sit outside selling the big issue.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    bobmunro said:
    Where are people drinking? I'm looking at the Fernhurst, 5 mins from the ground. Anyone else going there?
    Yes probably, was ok in there last time we played them and said hello to a few Lifers.
  • Options
    In the fernhurst mate