Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackburn Away Roll Call

Comments

• Rest easy everyone, I will be reporting for duty.
  • We're going, 700 left when we booked before lunch
  • Shite pubs. Some of these may suit.
    Drummers Arms town centre walk/cab
    Golden Cup  towards Darwen walk

These are further out and alright for greytops rather than yoof
    Black Bull  https://www.threebsbrewery.co.uk/
    Rising Sun Ramsgreave 
    Station at Pleasington

• First game of the season. First game back in the Championship. You can bet your sweet ass I’ll be there.
  • RedChaser said:
    be good to get 800-1000 and pick up where we left of noise wise. 
    Be good to get 1k to prove Elfs wrong for free beers all round 😉.
    Sheff Wednesday away in February would be the payment day.

Rosie will be there as well, after his 'meeting'.
  • clb74 said:
    be good to get 800-1000 and pick up where we left of noise wise. 
    You having a laugh.
    Was a good atmosphere most games last season
    Never a good atmosphere when you're around.
  • Anyone know if you can buy tickets for this on the day? Wanna make a last minute decision.
  • Anyone know if you can buy tickets for this on the day? Wanna make a last minute decision.
    You can always buy tickets on the day (unless it’s a sell out), just not in the away section.
    Obviously, don’t advertise yourself as an away supporter in any way and watch your p&q’s during the game.
    You can always buy tickets on the day (unless it’s a sell out), just not in the away section.
    Obviously, don’t advertise yourself as an away supporter in any way and watch your p&q’s during the game.
    Not true, you can normally buy tickets on the day if not a sell out in virtually all away ends, even if the club state beforehand no tickets on the day. Sometimes it’s a couple of quid more
  • edited July 2019
    Yep, all booked up - not confident
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    Anyone know if you can buy tickets for this on the day? Wanna make a last minute decision.
    Not true, you can normally buy tickets on the day if not a sell out in virtually all away ends, even if the club state beforehand no tickets on the day. Sometimes it’s a couple of quid more
    True......but just pointing out that if there ‘are’ restrictions for away ticket sales on the day, you can nevertheless always get a ticket somewhere in the stadium as well.
  • There will be a £3 price increase from 12 noon on the day of the game for adult and concession tickets, and a £2 increase for junior and under-12 tickets.
    https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2019/july/ticket-news-charlton-athletic-h/
  • Will be there 
  • Players going up Friday on train back Sunday on train 
  • Don’t wanna sit in home end. Are away tickets not available on the day then?
  • Don’t wanna sit in home end. Are away tickets not available on the day then?
    To purchase tickets or for further information visit the Roverstore at Ewood Park, call the Ticket Office on 01254 372000
  • Yep got our tickets . . . Travelling with my Brother . . . . Season 45 following the boys . . . COYR . . 
  • Me and 3 mates getting the coach up.

Anyone else thinking of getting the Away kit when it releases on Friday? Very tempted to work from home so I can get it. Although still undecided on whether I like it or think it's hideous... 

Anyone else thinking of getting the Away kit when it releases on Friday? Very tempted to work from home so I can get it. Although still undecided on whether I like it or think it's hideous... 
    Sensible.  You won't regret it.  Had the pleasure of meeting @c@clb74 on Saturday as he was sat in front of me, we agreed he'd seen the error of his ways, and he's now a DJ coach premier member and was very up for going to every away game for the rest of his life on the coach
  • cabbles said:
    Me and 3 mates getting the coach up.

Sensible.  You won't regret it.  Had the pleasure of meeting @c@clb74 on Saturday as he was sat in front of me, we agreed he'd seen the error of his ways, and he's now a DJ coach premier member and was very up for going to every away game for the rest of his life on the coach
    Assuming DJ coaches are still laying on the double decker coach this season a coach premier member gets to sit in the exclusive downstairs area of the coach, with tables and very close proximity to the toilet among the perks.
  • Sponsored links:

• There is a dedicated away ticket outlet right beside the visitors turnstiles has always been open on recent visits. 
  • cazo said:
    Players going up Friday on train back Sunday on train 
    Back on Sunday seems a bit excessive, wonder why that is?
    No problems whatsoever.
  • se9addick said:
    cazo said:
    Players going up Friday on train back Sunday on train 
    Back on Sunday seems a bit excessive, wonder why that is?
    The advanced purchase train tickets sold out.
  • cabbles said:
    Me and 3 mates getting the coach up.

Pleasure?
  • clive said:
    Don’t wanna sit in home end. Are away tickets not available on the day then?
    To purchase tickets or for further information visit the Roverstore at Ewood Park, call the Ticket Office on 01254 372000
    Any idea how many we have sold mate?
  • clive said:
    No idea.

Good luck with the coach.
    Do yourself a favour if your aged between 16-30 get a railcard cost £30 and you get a 3rd off rail travel.
    Can sometimes work out cheaper than the coach.
    Im still recovering from my last coach journey Burton away left bromley at 2pm arrived 7pm.
  • clive said:
    Just over 800
  • I'm in driving there and back on the day.