Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welling match thread 13/07/19

«13456

Comments

  • They've since deleted it as only 10 men. Any names missing from the list?
  • What positions do Dempsey, Quitirna and Odoh play? Assuming attack based on the rest of the team but ive not heard much about them
  • Haha just noticed that! We’re a man short first half.

    Anyone want to take their boots and shin pads along? You might get a game.
  • I already have my shortlist for the first CL member to slag off a Cafc player today.

    As night follows day.


  • Brendon Sarpong-Wiredu added to the starting XI.
  • Phillips
    Wiredu Dempsey Lockyer Sarr Page
    Pratley
    Quitirna Morgan
    Odoh 
    Bonne

    With Page and Wiredu as wingbacks?

    Second half 
    Maynard-Brewer
    Solly Dijksteel Pearce Purrington
    Forster-Caskey
    Maloney Lapslie
    Doughty
    Taylor Aneke
  • edited July 13
    What positions do Dempsey, Quitirna and Odoh play? Assuming attack based on the rest of the team but ive not heard much about them
    All three are listed online as midfielders.
  • Sponsored links:


  • sam3110 said:
    Phillips
    Wiredu Dempsey Lockyer Sarr Page
    Pratley
    Quitirna Morgan
    Odoh 
    Bonne

    With Page and Wiredu as wingbacks?

    Second half 
    Maynard-Brewer
    Solly Dijksteel Pearce Purrington
    Forster-Caskey
    Maloney Lapslie
    Doughty
    Taylor Aneke
    Pratley CB possibly, I’m sure Dempsey’s a midfielder.
  • If your email is not already registered within the clubs system then you can't sign up for this if you are returning and have a new email.
  • Thought JFC was injured?
  • Scoham said:
    sam3110 said:
    Phillips
    Wiredu Dempsey Lockyer Sarr Page
    Pratley
    Quitirna Morgan
    Odoh 
    Bonne

    With Page and Wiredu as wingbacks?

    Second half 
    Maynard-Brewer
    Solly Dijksteel Pearce Purrington
    Forster-Caskey
    Maloney Lapslie
    Doughty
    Taylor Aneke
    Pratley CB possibly, I’m sure Dempsey’s a midfielder.
    He's listed as a defender online
  • Any pics of good old Welling?
  • Basey looks a lot more trim than last season, saw he done the preseason runs etc with the players, wonder if he's moving into more of a coaching role now
  • sam3110 said:
    Scoham said:
    sam3110 said:
    Phillips
    Wiredu Dempsey Lockyer Sarr Page
    Pratley
    Quitirna Morgan
    Odoh 
    Bonne

    With Page and Wiredu as wingbacks?

    Second half 
    Maynard-Brewer
    Solly Dijksteel Pearce Purrington
    Forster-Caskey
    Maloney Lapslie
    Doughty
    Taylor Aneke
    Pratley CB possibly, I’m sure Dempsey’s a midfielder.
    He's listed as a defender online
    Everything I've seen has him down as a midfielder. Where did you see defender?
  • edited July 13
    Looks like the best way to do it if you're not already subscribed is to pay £6.50 for a month and then cancel before it renews in August. That way you'll get access to the other friendlies as well.
  • Sponsored links:


  • Anybody getting anything on valley pass?

  • Scoham said:
    Looks like the best way to do it if you're not already subscribed is to pay £6.50 for a month and then cancel before it renews in August. That way you'll get access to the other friendlies as well.
    When you go to subscribe and choose the 6.50 option, it appears to be a "contract" and you're committed to paying 6.50 every month for 12 months. But maybe I've read that wrong.
  • seth plum said:
    Anybody getting anything on valley pass?

    not yet
  • No Wassam?

    Thought he would have been given a run out.
  • Glad JFC is fit. Big season needed from him, for his and Charlton's sake.
  • Wassupp with  Wassam?
  • Scoham said:
    Looks like the best way to do it if you're not already subscribed is to pay £6.50 for a month and then cancel before it renews in August. That way you'll get access to the other friendlies as well.
    When you go to subscribe and choose the 6.50 option, it appears to be a "contract" and you're committed to paying 6.50 every month for 12 months. But maybe I've read that wrong.
    I’ve done it and have an option to cancel before a reoccurring payment on 13 August.

  • Lovely colour kit
  • Anyone got Valley Pass working?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!