Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Foxes

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Foxes in to lions tigers or wolves 

make this members only before 

milwanks finest -Jeremy Kyle’s  hull and RIchard Murray’s lot 

realise that someone is being serious 🙈

just when when you think this place can’t get any weirder 
  • Options
    Foxes are adaptable, which is why you see so many. They can eat nearly anything, they learn quite quickly, they are survivors. 

This doesn't mean they will become lions though. For example quite a few monkey types know to target humans for food, hang around markets & picnic sites, even raid homes & this has been happening for decades. They know they can try their luck. It doesn't mean that India, Thailand & Brazil have burgeoning gorilla populations. 

How adaptable an animal is just reflects how successful and widespread a species is. 
  • Options
    I go to watch Leicester a couple of times a season .. good day out though the Foxes fans can gat a bit lairey now and then .. not yet full domesticated
  • Options
    My son recently bought a house where the previous owner fed the foxes.  Given half a chance I think they'd come inside and pull up a chair.

... they are currently retraining to raid dustbins and finding alternative feeding arrangements.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    Foxes are adaptable, which is why you see so many. They can eat nearly anything, they learn quite quickly, they are survivors. 

This doesn't mean they will become lions though. For example quite a few monkey types know to target humans for food, hang around markets & picnic sites, even raid homes & this has been happening for decades. They know they can try their luck. It doesn't mean that India, Thailand & Brazil have burgeoning gorilla populations. 

How adaptable an animal is just reflects how successful and widespread a species is. 
    is that how you learned to use a computer?

RedPanda said:

I'm not sure what PCs have to do with an animal that's adaptable enough to also live in Alaska, Australia and China? With no figer or lox reportings, I should add. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite enjoying this thread 👍
  • Options
    Quite enjoying this thread 👍
    It's quality 
  • Options
    Dogs are basically wolves. Wolves worked out that staying close to humans was a good bet as humans left scraps of food behind them which meant they didn't need to work so hard for their food. Over time humans became part of the pack. With foxes, they are different but have worked out that humans provide their food, if they turned into Lions they would be culled. When I see a fox, it always fills me with joy to see such a beautiful creature living in our cities.

• Options

Something weird is already happening.........
    Wish there was a multiple lol button.
  • Options
    Best thread EVER!
  • Options

Something weird is already happening.........
    We don’t have them down south or any other variant of the fox but in tropical regions of the world there is a flying fox. Almost bat like.

I know what Paul is almost saying and I have to agree, they have changed their behaviour a lot in my lifetime.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t4n8UV7_OQ

The crack fox.
    "I done a tummy shame"
  • Options
    My son recently bought a house where the previous owner fed the foxes.  Given half a chance I think they'd come inside and pull up a chair.

... they are currently retraining to raid dustbins and finding alternative feeding arrangements.
    We feed the foxes that come into our garden and they’re bold as brass now. 

Paulie - a Fox that’s out in the day, particularly one that doesn’t avoid human interaction, is probably unwell - mange most likely.

As for “evolving to be like lions and tigers in 10 or 20 years”, that’s probably the most ridiculous thing I’ve read on this site, which is pretty impressive. 

• Options
    se9addick said:

We feed the foxes that come into our garden and they’re bold as brass now. 

Paulie - a Fox that’s out in the day, particularly one that doesn’t avoid human interaction, is probably unwell - mange most likely.

As for “evolving to be like lions and tigers in 10 or 20 years”, that’s probably the most ridiculous thing I’ve read on this site, which is pretty impressive. 

Mmmm not sure about that. 
    When we lived in Greenhithe we had the most healthy looking fox who would just hang out in our back garden. Usually on the fence. Our neighbour was feeding it. 
    Not even the other neighbours rotty barking at it would disturb it. 
    Cheeky fecker. 

Now here in West Cork they behave like they should. 
    Eating everyone’s chickens & bolting as soon as you see them. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for this Paulie, good thread
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    RedPanda said:

RedPanda said:

I'm not sure what PCs have to do with an animal that's adaptable enough to also live in Alaska, Australia and China? With no figer or lox reportings, I should add. 
    er, because you're a panda.
  • Options
    Not a fan of her music but she is far from scary 
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Hang on. In the past few years on this website I've seen people suggesting that Roland was doing a good job and that Katrien was a competent CEO. I've read that we were right to sack Chris Powell, and I'm pretty sure there was at least one person who thought that Karel Fraeye might be alright as head coach.

Foxes evolving into lions and tigers doesn't even make the top 10 ridiculous comments. 

Foxes evolving into lions and tigers and then opening a successful chain of vegan restaurants across South London and Kent wouldn't even make the top ten.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    se9addick said:

Hang on. In the past few years on this website I've seen people suggesting that Roland was doing a good job and that Katrien was a competent CEO. I've read that we were right to sack Chris Powell, and I'm pretty sure there was at least one person who thought that Karel Fraeye might be alright as head coach.

Foxes evolving into lions and tigers doesn't even make the top 10 ridiculous comments. 

Foxes evolving into lions and tigers and then opening a successful chain of vegan restaurants across South London and Kent wouldn't even make the top ten.
    Karel Freye has more chance of becoming a decent head coach in the next 20 years than a fox turning into a bloody tiger
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    se9addick said:

It really, really does, absolute madness 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    MrLargo said:
    se9addick said:

Karel Freye has more chance of becoming a decent head coach in the next 20 years than a fox turning into a bloody tiger
    Okay, I'll meet you half way here. 

Yes, there is more chance of Karel Fraeye becoming a decent head coach than there is of a fox turning into a tiger.

However, there is also more chance of a fox turning into a decent head coach than there is of Karel Fraeye turning into a decent head coach.

If Bowyer walks out and it's a choice between the two, I'd be backing "Fantastic Mr Fox's Red and White Army" every day of the week.
  • Options
    After the boobs & cocks threads I thought this was going to be about foxy ladies......

sigh.
  • Options
    Domestic dogs and wolves are part of a large taxonomic family called Canidae, which also includes coyotes, foxes and jackals, according to the Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS). Members of this family are called canids. Domestic dogs are a subspecies called Canis lupus familiaris.