Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season ticket help

On holiday but trying to buy season ticket online from my mobile. Doesn’t seem to be an option to pay by direct debit?? Offered card payment option only

Comments

• Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    On holiday but trying to buy season ticket online from my mobile. Doesn’t seem to be an option to pay by direct debit?? Offered card payment option only
    Roly won't let you buy one...you do know it's costing him too much money...!!!
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry, I'm sure we will have a fee left when you return from holiday. Forget charlton for a few days and have fun x 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Taxi_Lad said:
    You have to go on the V12 website, thats the only way you can buy with monthly DD as far as I know

I was planning on doing that, but my credit score is to low so I got refused
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    https://www.v12seasonticketfinance.com/shops/charltonathletic
  • Options
    Thanks @paulie8290 and @clive
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    You have to go on the V12 website, thats the only way you can buy with monthly DD as far as I know

Did you get sorted in the end for your ticket?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Rob7Lee said:
    Taxi_Lad said:

Did you get sorted in the end for your ticket?
    No @Rob7Lee
  • Options
    I did thanks. Paid up front in the end. Cost Roland another grand 😜
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had a voicemail today from CAFC.

Please supply passport proof for my 13 year old to get him his season ticket which I paid for after the play off final.

He has been a season ticket holder since he was 5 ( have lapsed it for 2 or 3 seasons though, in fairness). 

Been mascot more times that I can remember, junior red, etc...

No problem, just surprised that the database does not show all of this.

Ps. I blame all of the herberts that bought match day Under 11 tickets, when their kids were 14 on line.... because I never, ever, ever succumbed to that.....🙄

• Options
    BR3red said:

Please supply passport proof for my 13 year old to get him his season ticket which I paid for after the play off final.

He has been a season ticket holder since he was 5 ( have lapsed it for 2 or 3 seasons though, in fairness). 

Ps. I blame all of the herberts that bought match day Under 11 tickets, when their kids were 14 on line.... because I never, ever, ever succumbed to that.....🙄

14? Some of the U11s I saw had beards and driving licences.
  • Options
    drewman said:
    BR3red said:

And that was just the girls!
  • Options
    drewman said:
    BR3red said:

Shocking.....
  • Options
    BR3red said:
    season ticket which I paid for after the play off final.
    Typical bandwagon jumper!  :wink: