Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Reeves and his hair restoration surgery

13»

Comments

• Options
    MK Dons driver again today to Crystal Palace. Yep Reeves is on the coach again. Any questions for him you want asking, let me know! Yes I’ll have a pee up Selhurst Park whilst I’m there 🤣
  • Options
    James86 said:
    MK Dons driver again today to Crystal Palace. Yep Reeves is on the coach again. Any questions for him you want asking, let me know! Yes I’ll have a pee up Selhurst Park whilst I’m there 🤣
    Would you have been driving on Saturday if the game hadn't been called off? That must have been really frustrating for MKD
  • Options
    @killerandflash I enjoy ear wigging on the conversations! Literally in my element when I take them. I know they weren’t happy about it. What I’ve sort of heard is how many games can the EFL postpone before doing something about it. Next Tuesday will be the one against AFC Wimbledon. 
  • Options
    Ask him whether his diving header or volley against Barnsley was his best Charlton goal 
  • Options
    Ask him for an update on his follicles 
  • Options
    Why are MK Dons going to Crystal Palace today?

Is it their U23s your taking
  • Options
    Why are MK Dons going to Crystal Palace today?

Is it their U23s your taking
    A behind doors friendly? Maybe MKD wanted a game to make up for the lack of one on Saturday
  • Options
    Behind closed doors friendly. 
  • Options

• Options
    Got any matches?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henderson in goal for Palace!
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I see Reeves scored on his first start for the MK Dons today (according to Quest).
    It's good to see that he's making an early impact for MKD.
    When did he start his first league game for us (which month)? 

• Options
    https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=57974&season_id=150

17th October @ Oxford United, only lasted 67-mins

Ironically the exact same length of time he lasted on the pitch today
  • Options
    But what was his hair like?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    It was raining and he looked pretty bald.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    It was raining and he looked pretty and bald.
    Furry Muff
  • Options
    I like Oztumer but I'm not convinced he's a massive upgrade on Reeves
  • Options
    James86 said:
    @paulie8290 Came from the horses mouth 🤷‍♂️ Can only pass on what he said. 
    Understand thats what he said, be we all know how much Bows values JJ and SG and there is no way he decides a players future without talking to those 2 first,  Reeves might not want to believe that and wants to think JJ and SG wanted him to stay but Bows decided against it, but I cant see it myself.
    So James and Reeves are telling whoppers then.
  • Options
    (I guess Oztumer is (slightly) less injury-prone, which Bowyer seems to value)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2019
    James86 said:
    Understand thats what he said, be we all know how much Bows values JJ and SG and there is no way he decides a players future without talking to those 2 first,  Reeves might not want to believe that and wants to think JJ and SG wanted him to stay but Bows decided against it, but I cant see it myself.
    No as I said Reeves may believe that and thats why he told James that, but can do you honestly think Jacko Gallen wanted him to stay and Bowyer didnt, when Bowyer has already said how much he respects Gallens opinions
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I like Oztumer but I'm not convinced he's a massive upgrade on Reeves
    Probably better value for money though. Reeves was an important signing for Robinson, while Oztumer is a squad player for Bowyer.
  • Options
    I get the logic of not renewing Reeves' contract but if he'd had an extra year I think he'd be making some useful cameos
  • Options
    Reeves at League One level was occasionally good but he never consistently imposed himself on games. If we were relying on him this season we'd be in all sorts of trouble.
  • Options
    I'd rather have kept Fosu than Reeves, as we have plenty of central midfielders, but Fosu at least offers something extra in attack where we are a bit light. 
  • Options
    James86 said:
    No as I said Reeves may believe that and thats why he told James that, but can do you honestly think Jacko Gallen wanted him to stay and Bowyer didnt, when Bowyer has already said how much he respects Gallens opinions
    Yes, I do.  Bowyer has the final say.
  • Options
    Ive been losing my hair since my twenties (watching Charlton probably helped there!), and it got to the point where I went fuck it, and buzzed off what was left. Now Im much happier as a baldy as I dont have to worry about how Ill look with longish hair and bald spots.