Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Will Roland still be Charlton owner when the 19/20 season starts?

Comments

• Yes. Until either he's dead or the club is.

• Yes and forever until the end of time!

This is Karma for all the sins those on CL have committed and when we are reborn it’ll be in the form of duct tape.
    Id love to own the club till the end of time
    Unfortunately it feels as if Roland will 
  • Sadly, yes.
  • No, feels different this time hopefully.
  • cblock said:
    No, feels different this time hopefully.
    How does it feel different ? I'm Curious. 

For me it's just another week with more vague rumours  , and nothing more than that.  It feels exactly the same as it has for ages. 

(I hope your right by the way)
  • No. I can’t keep being wrong
  • Yep
  • Until the dark times known as The Coming of the Rat, befell our Happy Valley, positivity abounded in the Fanackapan household whenever our beloved football club was mentioned. 

In fact, donning a pair of rose tinted specs was at the forefront of Fanny's morning routine in the early but sadly misleading days of the regime's reign. 

However, within a scarily short space of time optimism was engulfed by a tsunami of pessimism when the true colours of the Belgian and his henchwoman were revealed.....with the halcyon days of success, promotion & the Land of Milk and Money a fading memory.

But suddenly, by a quirk of fate, a former wild child returned to the fold, and a stirring of hope (and Fanny's long lost tingle)  began to emerge from the depths of despair. 

Belief, trust & respect in this Prodigal Son grew week by week until the ultimate mountain was climbed against all the odds & despite the machiavellian attempts from across La Manche to derail this glorious victory..... A truly modern day miracle !

And so to the present, just 39 days before the assault on the Championship begins in earnest. 

This HAS to be the beginning of the end of the regime ( spit!) Only an imbecile would fail to recognise that the time has arrived  to hand over the reins to A N Other. There will never be another opportunity such as this. 

So, with the blessing of long term Lifer, NLA ( in whom I trust...) I am keeping the faith and declare that Roland will have slung his hook & relinquished his ownership of our famous football club by Saturday, August 3rd, 2019. 

And to rubber stamp my belief, 3 season tickets will be delivered to Fanackapan Towers in a few weeks time after years of withholding the appropriate lump sum in protest. 

Whatever the future holds, it must be brighter in the hands of a new owner, mustn't it ? 

Onwards & upwards ! 
  • Yes
    Despite the 2% that don't want him here.
  • Yes he will still be the owner in 29/30
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes. Unfortunately. 
  • Yes. I hope I am wrong.
  • cblock said:
    No, feels different this time hopefully.
    How does it feel different ? I'm Curious. 

For me it's just another week with more vague rumours  , and nothing more than that.  It feels exactly the same as it has for ages. 

(I hope your right by the way)
    Just based on what NLA has posted, that is what's given me hope. 
  • Hopefully No, but probably Yes.
  • He hasn't got the funds. 
  • Nope. He will be gone.
  • A story that was doing the rounds on FB about a week ago was that Dalman will complete the takeover on or after 1st July. The reason why he hasn't yet are for tax reasons. Read into that what you will.
  • He will still be here 20/21 
  • No
    There is still hope ?

Don't count your chickens just yet.
  • He's going to be here for maybe 2 more years... once his "sell our best player in Jan" strategy forces us back into League one , he will leave, he will NEVER leave us in good health with hope, it's too personal now. 

• Sponsored links:

• A story that was doing the rounds on FB about a week ago was that Dalman will complete the takeover on or after 1st July. The reason why he hasn't yet are for tax reasons. Read into that what you will.
    I read into that that there are too many people on Facebook that crave attention  ;)
  • Yes - I fear he will be here until at least the end of the year.
  • After reading about the latest useless FF. 

He will most definitely still be here. 

FECK. 
  • Even though LdT is working with three unknown buyers, yeh right, I will say YES
  • We will be back in league one before hes gone, so next season if we are lucky 
  • Probably, yes, he will still own the club.

It would serve Roland right, and could even bring him to his senses, if all 3 of the unknown potential buyers walked away.

Not much consolation for us poor fans, but it might just be quicker in the long run
  • Yes,nobody will be able to negotiate a deal with him as he will mess it up with add ones and hidden agendas
  • Hey Admins, any chance this could be turned into a poll?