Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will Roland still be Charlton owner when the 19/20 season starts?

Comments

• Options
    This should be a poll in my opinion, to answer the question I ain’t got a clue and I don’t think many off us on here ha
  • Options
    Yes for sure.
  • Options
    Anyone else looking at this thread just for a glimmer of hope? I'm flicking between the sale of Charlton one and this one when I should be getting the chickens up.
    Is there a euphemism in there somewhere?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Abso-feckin-lutely...

As Charlton fans we have learned to roll with and absorb pain.  The fact that the silly old duffer did not do proper due diligence when he bought the gaff, just shows his arrogance and lack of self awareness. I doubt anyone else out there will be as foolish! 
  • Options
    Nailed on!

An impossible man to negotiate with. Changes his mind on a minute by minute basis and has very little grip of reality.

Unless it is a hugely overinflated bid or he snuffs it we will still have the pleasure.
  • Options
    Can I phone a friend? 
    Only if he has enough to money to buy the club. 
  • Options
    Yes he will - I have no doubt about that. 
  • Options
    Yes. ☹️
  • Options
    Confident yes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    100% yes.
  • Options
    For the first time in a couple of years, I believe he will be gone. 
  • Options
    This should be a poll in my opinion, to answer the question I ain’t got a clue and I don’t think many off us on here ha
    I actually wanted to make this a poll, couldnt see any option for it, Im guessing thats for the forum mods!
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    I actually wanted to make this a poll, couldnt see any option for it, Im guessing thats for the forum mods!
    Shame, I’m a Luddite so don’t know how to do a poll either
  • Options
    He will see how the season pans out. If LB and the team can get the results and we look like playoff contenders he will stick around to see it through. If we go up he can call it success (he doesn’t do failure) and rub it in our faces. 
    If we are languishing near the bottom after 20 games he will take a hit on his perceived price and get out before we are back in league one. 

So, it’s a win win in my optimistic yet simple little mind. 
  • Options
    Yes, unfortunately 
  • Options
    25May98 said:
    He will see how the season pans out. If LB and the team can get the results and we look like playoff contenders he will stick around to see it through. If we go up he can call it success (he doesn’t do failure) and rub it in our faces. 
    If we are languishing near the bottom after 20 games he will take a hit on his perceived price and get out before we are back in league one. 

So, it’s a win win in my optimistic yet simple little mind. 
    The way he deals with languishing is to sack managers.
  • Options
    Maybe
  • Options
    Damn, I was going to say that.
  • Options
    Yes I believe so.

The man is an irrational lunatic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No. I'm going for blind optimism on this one. 
  • Options
    Can’t believe he wouldn’t of sold when this is the best opportunity he’ll get to maximise his price. Then it is Roland and nothing he does makes any sense.
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Yes.  :s
  • Options
    Yes and I still expect promotion 
    Ever the optimist @cafcdave123 :D
  • Options
    Sadly, yes.
  • Options
    If he is here on the 2nd July he will be here for a while yet 
  • Options
    Its a yes from me, I cannot see any concrete evidence saying otherwise.
  • Options
    Yes and forever until the end of time!

This is Karma for all the sins those on CL have committed and when we are reborn it’ll be in the form of duct tape.
  • Options
    Yes and forever until the end of time!

This is Karma for all the sins those on CL have committed and when we are reborn it’ll be in the form of duct tape.
    Id love to own the club till the end of time