Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General Things that Amuse You

Gotta be done

When people chat on the phone.. One person whispers because they dont want someone near them to hear so the person on the other end of the phone whispers too

My wife has just done it and left me chuckling; Why do it, people in the background wont be able to hear you anyway unless the volume is turned right up

Comments

• Options
    Bus shelter man drinks in my local quite often. You won’t believe me....but he is socially awkward. 
  • Options
    Seen on Facebay.............

Wanted....Anyone have any large pallets they no longer need? 

P.s Can collect but may need assistance to load them as I am female and only have a Ka.
     :) 
  • Options
    Rainbow unzipped.  

My worst suspicions confirmed.  'Zippy mounted upon George, going at it hammer and tong'.

• Options
    Watching people trying to use umbrellas when it's windy! Even more amusing if they have a hood on their coat :-)
  • Options
    My colleague using depraved when she meant deprived in a big presentation last week.
  • Options
    My colleague using depraved when she meant deprived in a big presentation last week.
    Instead of saying in a presentation “there are certain elements” I said “there are certain elephants”

Ive never had much a career...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I sent an email to a client stating ‘I can confirm your accunt’ rather than I can confirm your account  
    Good job you hit the right button for the first C, as it's easy to hit the space bar instead 
  • Options
    Just gone to remove the Spam from my email address... At least bloody well spell cirectly if your going to try and Spam someone!!

• Options
    Just gone to remove the Spam from my email address... At least bloody well spell cirectly if your going to try and Spam someone!!

Dont think you can criticize anyone's spelling haha  :D
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Stig said:
    Someone I worked with once wrote pubic instead of public in a letter that went to several hundred customers.

The boss had him by the short and curlies for that one.
    I have a client with the surname Moss and another client with the Christian name Kate.

I was sending out a fairly standard letter to various clients, just changing names and numbers where applicable, and, yes you've got it, Moss acquired the Christian name Kate much to the amusement of many including, thankfully for me, her too.
  • Options

Apparently it's sometimes deliberate as the people stupid enough or gullible enough not to notice the mistakes are the ones they want to get a reply from.

The spelling mistakes help filter out the rest.
  • Options
    Man City’s kit man. Funny fella.
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Dont think you can criticize anyone's spelling haha  :D

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Joe Lycett changing his name by deed poll to Hugo Boss to prove a point. 

• Options
    When @PeteF gets a request on the radio to play “Money’s to tight to mention” from Roland! 😀
  • Options
    In a meeting with a local council and said jizz instead of [all that] jazz. 
    I don’t know how I managed to get through the rest of the meeting with out a murmur. It still cracks me up when I think of it. 😀
  • Options
    I was in a play at school and only had to deliver two lines.

I have come to snatch a kiss.
    And fill your soul with hope.

I fucked up and instead came out with.

I have come to kiss your snatch.
    And fill your hole with soap.
    True story?
  • Options
    This email that I've just had from Brentford for some reason (must be something to do with iFollow that I once signed up for)

Hate to tell them but am really not suffering from their Play-Off defeat

• Options
    A caravan owner trying their sales pitch by telling us it’s a “Dog friendly” site and she would even allow sheps to stay in her 6 berth van, then refusing to take a booking for me and five of them. 😂😂