Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Time for Skysit?

Football is part of our nations heritage. Events today roundly illustrate the global threat to the EFL. Surely a case for creating a system where every English Football League club is owned as a collective by its supporters, members and the local community. 

Appears the EFL is little more than an agency for punting ownership and involvement in English clubs to deluded avaricious aliens. 

Supporter ownership? We all know that this is not going to happen. The Premiership and EFL are Blatteresquely poisoned. Listen closely, and you might hear the Corinthian Casuals turning in their graves.

Birmingham, Bolton, Charlton, Coventry, Leeds, etc.etc. ad nauseum..........

Time football was won back and played up the pitch to Horsfield? Thoughts and suggestions, please.......... Needs wise heads. 

Seeing CAFC triumph at the "New" Wembley ticked a bucket list box for me, a Valley season ticket holder for twenty plus years, now a pensioner living on Wight (not the Prison!)

Would love to witness a "Happy Valley" before I "go up to the Spirit in the Sky!" I can remember (really?)  the collection buckets paraded around the cinders so we could all chip in to sign Ronnie Moore..........

Old age does not kill, it's the pissing off that proves fatal.