Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jim White backing Roland on Talksport, Tuesday the 18th of June 2019

Comments

• Options
    Called him out in lack of courage and conviction on trying to get to the prem.

Basically calling him bonkers for his EFL voting scam claim.
  • Options
    We are not being sold, basically RD saying he can’t sell us because of the EFL.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    “Roland you’re wrong, the EFL are mandated by the 72 clubs so you need to vote differently if you’re not happy with them.”
  • Options
    You'd think he's talking about a dodgy Timeshare in Spain.  
  • Options
    We are not being sold, basically RD saying he can’t sell us because of the EFL.
    Now there’s a thing!
    Didn't expect that at all.

Said no CAFC fan ever.  
  • Options
    Only way he'll go, if he actually *goes*.
  • Options
    WTF does EFL voting have to do with us being sold though?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WTF does EFL voting have to do with us being sold though?
    Nothing. 

He’s lying. 

Again. 
  • Options
    “Two years trying to sell the club, agreements there but no signatures because they see what they see”
  • Options
    Gone now hope my updates helped, even though we are absolutely now not being sold anytime soon.
  • Options
    Now saying he can't sell, all buyers don't want it! Well there you have it, and he is now blaming the EFL, not his fault at all!
  • Options
    And suprise suprise White didn't get him to provide an update on takeover. Al  that twat can ask is "why can't you sell today?"   Roland "it's not about the price".  How many clubs have been sold in Championship?  Er Wigan for a start. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    LTKapal said:
    I am absolutely gobsmacked that he is not going to the Blackburn game.. 
    It's not that he doesn't want to go, "I can't go"!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The man will never sell listening to that . He’s saying that nobody will buy because we lose money every year . What Bullshit . Anyone coming in knows that Championship clubs lose money . There is no way that they won’t sign on the dotted line because of that . Dalman of all people knows that . 
    He’s deluded bordering on the insane . He’ll never sell .
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Rudders22 said:
    And suprise suprise White didn't get him to provide an update on takeover. Al  that twat can ask is "why can't you sell today?"   Roland "it's not about the price".  How many clubs have been sold in Championship?  Er Wigan for a start. 
    He did, we aren’t getting sold.
  • Options
    And there you have it folks. 
    Not his fault. 
    Never was. 
    Never is. 

We’re not being sold anytime soon. 

As you were. 
  • Options
    What the hells going on?

I caught the last few mins of the live chat

When Jim White kept interrupting the argument then quickly said that's all we've got time for...

Hopefully the full segment will be available to listen to later.
  • Options
    Roland doesnt want to sell
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    I am absolutely gobsmacked that he is not going to the Blackburn game.. 
    It's not that he doesn't want to go, "I can't go"!! 
    Ah yes sorry, how dare I doubt him, busy cleaning graffiti and getting his teeth whitened.