Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jim White backing Roland on Talksport, Tuesday the 18th of June 2019

Comments

• Options
    Jim White has gone massively down in my book. I could barely tolerate deadline day as it was because of all the over exaggerated signings etc but now it's just a complete no. He isn't a football man, plain and simple. If he was he would show a bit more empathy 
  • Options
    I phoned Talksport last night to tell them that their news reports stating that Bowyer had left were wrong. If they’d bothered to read the statement on the website in full they’d have seen Roland leaving the door open for further negotiations. And hours after Rich Cawley broke the news that talks were scheduled for the next day they still hadn’t changed the story. The producer seemed totally ill informed and disinterested. 

• Options
    iainment said:
    iamdan said:
    Yes Phil
    Phil who?

Phil Your Boots
  • Options
    Phil McCavity
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    I phoned Talksport last night to tell them that their news reports stating that Bowyer had left were wrong. If they’d bothered to read the statement on the website in full they’d have seen Roland leaving the door open for further negotiations. And hours after Rich Cawley broke the news that talks were scheduled for the next day they still hadn’t changed the story. The producer seemed totally ill informed and disinterested. 

Not surprising.  Nobody there actually really cares about what goes on in league One.  They've just got 24 hours of airtime to fill every day so they can sell adverts, any old shite will do.  
  • Options
    Missed It said:
    JamesSeed said:

Not surprising.  Nobody there actually really cares about what goes on in league One.  They've just got 24 hours of airtime to fill every day so they can sell adverts, any old shite will do.  
    What has L1 got to do with it ?
  • Options
    Missed It said:
    JamesSeed said:

We’re in the Championship. Hurrah!
  • Options
    Simon Jordan was on this morning just after 10.20 talking about yesterday. Jim White came out with the same nonsense that we should be delighted..... 
  • Options
    Jim White is a smug creep - seems to want praise for merely doing his job.
  • Options
    Missed It said:
    JamesSeed said:

I've seen your username but surely you didn't miss Bauer's 94th minute winner?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    How the hell is he getting a platform to sprout his crap.
  • Options
    How the hell is he getting a platform to sprout his crap.
    Friends with Jim White.
  • Options
    What time, do we know? getting late in NZ
  • Options
    Here we go Bingo card time
  • Options
    Ah now
  • Options
    No Roland. You are not fit for purpose for this club. Pls sell up. 
  • Options
    Jim probably sees him as a mate now to call upon to get the Owner views on certain events within Football - Be a chance for us to hear how owners have to deal with the EFL in Bury's and Bolton's examples at present

Bit like the TalkSport version of the Peterborough chairman going on SkySportsNews for Transfer Deadline Day!!
  • Options
    Do him, Simon.  
  • Options
    what has been said between the Huhs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pringle said:
    Do him, Simon.  
    Thats a relief if Simon Jordan is on there too

This is what its come to though, we're praying for that Tangoman!!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Cheeky pop at Bowyer.
    Then a Pop Jordan about Palace going into Administration - madness
  • Options
    Why does Jim White have to interfere with Jordan and Roland. 
  • Options
    SIMON LISTEN TO ME
  • Options
    This is brilliant
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Why does Jim White have to interfere with Jordan and Roland. 
    Because he's a nobody and its meant to be his show so if he dont pipe up occasionally he'll make himself look inept
    And when he does pipe up, it makes him sound even more inept. 
  • Options
    He’s gonna announce the sale of the club .........

in the year 2029 to the Australian consortium who have made their first down payment to him this week 
  • Options
    Whats happening?  I cant bear to put it on. 
  • Options
    Ask him about selling the club we all know he’s fuckin crackers already.