Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I'm game
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Going with the family room sat night bargain. Thanks for the heads up. 
  • Options
     Don’t forget to leave feedback on your stay on trip advisor. 👍
  • Options
    Three family rooms for next Tuesday - couldn't get in on Saturday as it appears to be unseasonably busy.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
     Don’t forget to leave feedback on your stay on trip advisor. 👍
    Has a rating of 8 on Booking.com, surely cannot be right ;-)
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Three family rooms for next Tuesday - couldn't get in on Saturday as it appears to be unseasonably busy.
    Exactly my problem. Will try another day too.

Could always write a review. That's the sort of shit I'm good for..
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Exactly my problem. Will try another day too.

Could always write a review. That's the sort of shit I'm good for..
    Prague mate, we need to get the “Eurostar Premier Class” protest group back together! 🚅🚅
  • Options
    Don't book last week in June, have booked it all up for a football team for the full week.sorry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just booked a weekend away here for this Friday for 3 nights. Comfort double room. Thanks for the heads up. Although I do feel like I’m coming down with something suddenly. Wonder if I’ll recover in time. 
  • Options

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Wonder who the frail elderly man leading the dancing was 😂
  • Options
    adsads
    edited June 2019

• Options
    Please let's all remember to cancel. 
  • Options
    I’m trying to get the GF to book a week away here too for her parents. She’s having none of it! She did say on the other hands let’s actually stay and cause some grief. Wonder what on earth she means? Anyone know where we can get some spray cans?
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    I know, shitting meself about that.  Have got alarm reminders every day next week, can't afford 3k on a prank gone wrong
  • Options
    ads said:
    Uboat said:
    I know, shitting meself about that.  Have got alarm reminders every day next week, can't afford 3k on a prank gone wrong
    At least your 3k would be invested in the squad. 
  • Options
    Surprised they haven't cottoned on to the fact that bookings spike after every public statement the helmet makes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I book there quite often. 

Not as often as I am going to, however...
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Sorry Bob, try Friday 😉
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    See you next Tuesday...

...described Roland
  • Options
    James86 said:

Can't better that! But will try to confirm that this was my experience too :-)