Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Protesting Positively

just chucking ideas out there.

aside from things against Duchatelet, how can we positively protest FOR something else?

For example, how can we on mass make it clear to Dalman and anyone else on the fans desire for them to ‘save’ our club?

How can we provide as fans that 1% that may make a difference as to whether they proceed with a purchase or not.

if people are considering how we can get at Roland negatively, how can we get at potential buyers positively?

Comments

• said before ,we have the people who were successful in target 20,000-----tell the possible new owner we can get another 5,000 season tickets the week they take over,we have the experience and the will to do it
  • Send in a copy of an unsigned cheque for a season ticket, and Valley Pass, and Valley Gold, with a promise to sign as soon as they take over or Duchatelet sells.
    Add a letter if you are in a time rich position like me, to do some realistic voluntary work to help out at the club in any positive or productive way.
  • Copied from the shitstorm thread:

I think the action that needs to be taken needs to be peaceful, lawful and aimed at complete public embarrassment, LedByDonkeys style. I believe it should now also long outlast his tenure as owner of our club. Would be happy to contribute plans/ideas. Might even consider dedicating 2% of my overall time to it...
  • just chucking ideas out there.

aside from things against Duchatelet, how can we positively protest FOR something else?

For example, how can we on mass make it clear to Dalman and anyone else on the fans desire for them to ‘save’ our club?

How can we provide as fans that 1% that may make a difference as to whether they proceed with a purchase or not.

if people are considering how we can get at Roland negatively, how can we get at potential buyers positively?
    We can't ask somebody to pay a fantasy amount dreamt up by the scumbag as a favour. We have to get Duchatelet to lower his price. That is what is stopping a takeover. Not the Aussies, not Dalman or anybody else, but Roland!
    Nail on the head - The man is totally unreasonable and unfortunately holds all the cards.
     He will have hated seeing the fans on the pitch celebrating after the play off semi final, and he will have hated us winning at Wembley. But his biggest hate of all is seeing what Bowyer has built and the relationship the fans had with him and the team. 

He will dig his duck taped heels in even more now.
  • Trouble is, peaceful has been done to death. For years now, and we’re still in the same position. 
  • I'm sure some will. On the lawful approach the difficulty is finding ways that will hurt the mad old scroat. There are a lot of us out there, surely a few can come up with some novel and good ideas! 
  • I've said for a long time that the only actions likely to galvanise some action from rd are direct confrontation and threats to him or his family. Whilst neither actions are ones I can condone, I do feel they are the only ones that, sadly, are likely to get the desired outcome. What's worse is that if anyone carried these out, my response would be that of apathy, not outrage.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2019
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't Charlton fans who did the graffiti but it upset him didn't it? It was probably somebody who he has upset along the way pretending to be Charlton fans but it was clever of them to target people who did business with him as well as the scumbag. 
  • Are Liege fans available for hire? 
  • Talal said:
    Are Liege fans available for hire? 
    Are they available for advice is more to the point.
  • They would probably advise us to storm his office!
  • Not meant as dig against our fans, we've tried to do things the right way but unfortunately it hasn't worked.
  • edited June 2019
    How much does a full page press advert cost ? Set out what’s being suggested above and a come and get us plea. I’m sure that the prospect of 5000 season tickets on takeover day might help.

Perhaps if only a local paper advert is affordable I’m sure the nationals would pick up on it anyway.
  • I like this question

Answer is probably sweet FA

But if you were thinking of buying, would a family day of 10k plus supporters on a Saturday in July demonstrate the potential? People pledging to buy STs etc etc. 

Clearly stating we don't expect unsustainabl3 success on the pitch just respect and keep the club going?

Would say 10k fans assembled peacefully in Greenwich park affirmatively pledging their support have any effect whatsoever?
  • If we want to protest in the biggest possible numbers then a protest showing support for Bowyer is probably the way to go.

As said if others want to do something more aggressive then I couldn't blame them.
  • Nothing will move him apart from money.
  • Sponsored links:

• How much does a full page press advert cost ? Set out what’s being suggested above and a come and get us plea. I’m sure that the prospect of 5000 season tickets on takeover day might help.

Perhaps if only a local paper advert is affordable I’m sure the nationals would pick up on it anyway.
    IF YOU ARE TALKING LOCAL BELGIUM PAPER 4000 EURO.