Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gents toilets at Spice Girls

13»

Comments

• buckshee said:
    If you’re a straight man and have gone to see the Spice Girls then you need to give your head a wobble 
    ..or your Hampton
  • Asked my missus this morning if she’d read the thread about Sunderland fans after Wembley.

She said , no I’m reading the spice girls thread it’s comedy gold..

Up to now, I’d dared to open it, stop right now, thank you very much.
  • clb74 said:
    It was only £150 x 2 :smile:
    150 quid 
    I'd of wanted to go backstage for a sixsome for that
    What ?
    Scary as well?😲
    For £150 I tell you what I want the lot of em.
  • It was only £150 x 2 :smile:
    You’ve missed a decimal point out.
    I would rather spend it all on a bag of chips.
  • Rudders22 said:
    I've seen about 100 blokes amongst the 80 odd thousand & half of them were gay (nothing wrong with that). 
    Mind you I been to see Kylie twice and there were a number of gay guys there and agree not a problem.
    Anyway, enough of that, what's your fav Spice Girl song, have you got all their records and how long have you been a fan? 
    Was it Kylie's voice or the thousands of gay men that made you decide to go back a second time? 
  • her cute bum Chizz
  • Now I know how Covered End feels. I went to a Charity Gig tonight about 15 mins walk from St. Johns Wood. Left there late around 23.50pm. Left my crutches at home today  (hip on 14th March). Got on the tube. It was packed full of women with 2 young lesbians holding hands and kissing next to me.  I haven't got a problem with lesbians just packed tubes. Still at least they weren't singing their songs... and talking of toilets Covered End, it pissed me off that I got back to North Greenwich and the toilets were closed. WTF. I had to hold out from the place I was at to North Greenwich and they are closed !! Useless decision when it is a mainline station when a lot of people use it late on their way home. 
  • Rudders22 said:
    Now I know how Covered End feels. I went to a Charity Gig tonight about 15 mins walk from St. Johns Wood. Left there late around 23.50pm. Left my crutches at home today  (hip on 14th March). Got on the tube. It was packed full of women with 2 young lesbians holding hands and kissing next to me.  I haven't got a problem with lesbians just packed tubes. Still at least they weren't singing their songs... and talking of toilets Covered End, it pissed me off that I got back to North Greenwich and the toilets were closed. WTF. I had to hold out from the place I was at to North Greenwich and they are closed !! Useless decision when it is a mainline station when a lot of people use it late on their way home. 
    The toilets at North Greenwich will be forever burned in my memory.
    On the way to Wembley I nipped in for a wee to find a queue out of the door then one khazi overflowing with shite. 
  • Rudders22 said:
    Now I know how Covered End feels. I went to a Charity Gig tonight about 15 mins walk from St. Johns Wood. Left there late around 23.50pm. Left my crutches at home today  (hip on 14th March). Got on the tube. It was packed full of women with 2 young lesbians holding hands and kissing next to me.  I haven't got a problem with lesbians just packed tubes. 
    Is that because you can’t knock one due to the lack of space whilst watching?
  • My son was at the gig last night as he is a manager of the Hospitality boxes. He said the sound was pretty poor, good to hear the Spice girl are improving since their Cardiff gig.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    It was only £150 x 2 :smile:
    150 quid 
    I'd of wanted to go backstage for a sixsome for that
    What ?
    Scary as well?😲
    For £150 I tell you what I want the lot of em.
    and a zigazig ah?

• Rudders22 said:
    Now I know how Covered End feels. I went to a Charity Gig tonight about 15 mins walk from St. Johns Wood. Left there late around 23.50pm. Left my crutches at home today  (hip on 14th March). Got on the tube. It was packed full of women with 2 young lesbians holding hands and kissing next to me.  I haven't got a problem with lesbians just packed tubes. Still at least they weren't singing their songs... and talking of toilets Covered End, it pissed me off that I got back to North Greenwich and the toilets were closed. WTF. I had to hold out from the place I was at to North Greenwich and they are closed !! Useless decision when it is a mainline station when a lot of people use it late on their way home. 
    The toilets at North Greenwich will be forever burned in my memory.
    On the way to Wembley I nipped in for a wee to find a queue out of the door then one khazi overflowing with shite. 
    Yeah sorry about that.
  • I'll tell you what I want.
  • My son was at the gig last night as he is a manager of the Hospitality boxes. He said the sound was pretty poor, good to hear the Spice girl are improving since their Cardiff gig.
    £150 AND you have to hear them,!