Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What could we do if Bowyer leaves ?

124»

Comments

• Options
    I think many in the football world know. If Bowyer goes more might know, but so what?
    It doesn't help one iota. 
  • Options
    At least LB won't be heading to WBA as, according to the Daily Mail, they are about to appoint Slaven Bilic.
    Nor will he be off to Middlesbrough as they are set to appoint LB's old sparring partner Jonathan Woodgate as their new head coach.
  • Options
    At least LB won't be heading to WBA as, according to the Daily Mail, they are about to appoint Slaven Bilic.
    Nor will he be off to Middlesbrough as they are set to appoint LB's old sparring partner Jonathan Woodgate as their new head coach.
    The problem for us is the fact that there won't be a shortage of people knocking on his door if he is allowed to become available. 
  • Options
    what would need to be done can not be posted on an open forum and would be more effective if organized on the quiet 
    Pm sent 
  • Options
    Pains me to say it and I really hope it doesn't happen but part of me hopes that it does.

Not sure the football world at large really understands the effect and damage this shit stain of an owner is doing to this great club.
    Maybe a man of Bowyers stature effectively walking away from a club where he is lauded because the thick as shit owner can't get his act together may make them take notice.

Duchatelet and his cronies beenincluding Murray have been slowly killing it off for the last four years and it needs to stop.

Roland owns the club. He doesn't give a flying who the manager/coach is and has no empathy with either players or fans. He will invest just enough to keep us going and as long as the club fulfil its fixtures - whether we lose 5-0 every week, he just doesn't care. Just read his 'congratulations' message on the official site following Wembley. Constantly references to 'we' and 'our' like he has been in the trenches with 'us'. NOTHING will change while he holds control and despite reams of rumours and 'it's happening' giffs there is no sign of him selling.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    We could travel to Belgium for a Stayen home game.

Buy some 2x4 and make some crucifixes. Then, to save money on the timber, we could have me, @AFKABartram, @ElfsborgAddick as those prepared to be nailed to the crosses (standing on the cross pieces).  

Yeah and then AFKA turns water into wine and we all have a jolly old knees up again in the nightclub.

Those repeat bookings for the Stayen Hotel will come in handy. 

I think I’m the best Jesus look-a-like if you want someone authentic on the cross. 
  • Options

Buy some 2x4 and make some crucifixes. Then, to save money on the timber, we could have me, @AFKABartram, @ElfsborgAddick as those prepared to be nailed to the crosses (standing on the cross pieces).  

Yeah and then AFKA turns water into wine and we all have a jolly old knees up again in the nightclub.

I think I’m the best Jesus look-a-like if you want someone authentic on the cross. 
    You can take my place then.
  • Options

Well, I'm not washing anyone's feet !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Duchatelet signs strike team to take out opposition...
  • Options
    LB deal progressed pretty well apparently. It's possible may be confirmed today. (Same person that passed on info to me last week)
  • Options
    LB deal progressed pretty well apparently. It's possible may be confirmed today. (Same person that passed on info to me last week)
    Who is he negotiating with though that is the question?  
  • Options

You do look a bit like Jesus AA
  • Options
    what exactly did Jesus look like?
  • Options
    No Idea. Just got a message but who knows whats going on
  • Options
    No Idea. Just got a message but who knows whats going on
    Do you think there will be some kind of announcement later today @C@CharltonByBlood?

• Options

Well, I'm not washing anyone's feet !
    Not even your own?
  • Options
    By the looks of Richard Cawley's last tweet it looks like its RD but I am not too sure if that started yesterday or today.

If things really was stuck with LDT then it could have been Roland?