Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Ticket Refund

13»

Comments

• jdsd42 said:
    Why would you want to return your ticket !!!

Do you need an explanation yet?
  • RedChaser said:
    Posted by Bournemouth Addick on another thread just now;

A few people have mentioned seeking a refund on recently purchased season tickets. As far as I know the relevant law applies to season tickets and provided they were purchased at a distance (i.e you didn't buy it at The Valley) you are entitled to a 14 day cooling off period. 

More info and a template letter at...

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/changed-your-mind/changing-your-mind-about-something-youve-bought/

If you are doing it, do it before the 14 days are up and before the fixtures come out as that will complicate matters considerably

As I posted above, I think it goes further than this. If the 14 day cooling off period does apply, then by law this has to be communicated at the point of purchase. By failing to do so, the club may have broken the law. In this case, the 14 day period only starts when the club informs you of it (in writing). So, I would suggest if you're outside the 14 days then it may be worth trying anyway.
  • I’m gonna attempt to sound like I know what I’m talking about here and quote my accounting knowledge.  

But doesn’t a product or service not transfer ownership until the product or service is received or performed?  We haven’t received the season tickets yet and obviously no performance obligations have been done??
  • jdsd42 said:

No - keeping mine - no better Saturday with or without bowyer or RD 
  • jdsd42 said:

See you at the valley don’t you just love Charlton !!! 

No better way to spend a Saturday 

Now we can enjoy the break - sign messi and we will be even happier 
  • jdsd42 said:
    jdsd42 said:

See you at the valley don’t you just love Charlton !!! 

No better way to spend a Saturday 

Now we can enjoy the break - sign messi and we will be even happier 
    Some would still moan he's probably past it or soo small. 
  • He definitely is too small for Charlton. There isn't room for both him and Solly in the squad.