Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP Justin Edinburgh

Comments

• 49 is my age. Makes his death all the more shocking. He looked fit and healthy and I’m certainly not. RIP
  • This has upset me, I have an affiliation with Orient anyway as i was taken to watch them as a boy but Justin seemed a popular and successful coach, leading the club back in the direction they belong and looked lean and healthy. Like so many others, taken way too soon, may he rest in peace.
  • RIP Justin

Much too young
  • Very sad. So young. RIP Justin.
  • Been away and just caught up with this tragic news,as others have said 49 no age,hard to describe,RIP Justin thoughts to your family & friends...x
  • Dreadfully sad news. RIP
  • Terribly sad news. Rest well Justin. RIP 
  • Sad news - I heard on Wednesday that he had been admitted to hospital and "was not expected to recover". RIP  
  • So sad,this sort of thing really does put all our problems and gripes into perspective.
  • Shocking news that...RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tragic news. RIP
  • football management is a very high pressure job .. but to die at age 49 ? .. R I P
  • RIP
    Awful news
    Condolances to family, friends and the football community that support the O's
  • RIP Justin , way too young.
  • He's a friend of my brother-in-laws so I am used to hearing a lot about him - always positive. Such a shock that he has died at such a young age. You always expect former athletes to long live and enjoy old age. Bless you Justin.
  • Omg terribly sad news , thoughts go out to his family and friends   condolences! It's to young to be taken! My grandfather died of a unseen heart condition 6 months before I was born aged 49 also! It's so so sad RIP Justin 
  • Very sad news. No age.
    Condolances to family and friends.
    RIP Justin
  • God love you Justin and your family.
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP. Shocking and very sad too, after his success at Orient and previously Newport and the warm regard he generated.  
    Condolences to friends and family. 

• RIP - a real shock.
  • Due to people stealing scarves being laid outside... Whats wrong with people!!!!

• @soapboxsam , here's wishing you all the best!