Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP Justin Edinburgh

Comments

• Very sad news RIP Justin
  • What absolutely appalling news. RIP Justin
  • Terribly sad news - Rest in Peace. 
  • So sad for his family, 49 no age.
    Liked him as a footballer. Except his goal against us at The Valley.
  • Very sad news, RIP Justin and thoughts to his family.  
  • Shocking news. Thoughts are with his family at this sad time.

Sleep tight, Justin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Very sad
    RIP Justin
  • Very sad RIP
  • Unlikely to survive a cardiac arrest - hope he didn't suffer too much. Traumatic for family.
  • Appalling news.
    RIP Justin.
  • Just seen this. RIP and condolences to his family and friends.
  • As always with this type of news, extremely shocking and sad. RIP Justin. Condolences to his friends and family.
  • The thing is he looked like a healthy man. So sad.

Who ever takes that job is going to be taking over in the most difficult circumstances and it isn't going to be an easy job for the man who does take over.

Thoughts with his family, friends and Leyton Orient FC.

RIP!
  • 49 is no age at all.

RIP Justin Edinburgh
  • Sponsored links:

• Very sad news. Sure Justin would have gone on to achieve great things in the game. RIP
  • edited June 2019
    RIP Justin Edinburgh
  • RIP Justin. Only seems like yesterday when I saw you play for Spurs as a young lad against Charlton. I think that was in the Combination or Reserve League. Taken way too soon. 
  • Absolutely gutted, I remember him playing for Spurs . 
  • @bazjonster
    Not really sure why you gave that tweeter the oxygen he craves.
    It’s an attention seeker and you’ve fed him. You could still delete it.

RIP Justin Edinburgh.
  • @bazjonster

RIP Justin Edinburgh.
    I guess I just wanted to share my disbelief and exasperation with others on here! Certainly gave him no 'oxygen' via twitter, that's for sure. Still, as it was deemed not suitable by you it's been removed.
  • @bazjonster

RIP Justin Edinburgh.
    I guess I just wanted to share my disbelief and exasperation with others on here! Certainly gave him no 'oxygen' via twitter, that's for sure. Still, as it was deemed not suitable by you it's been removed.
    To be fair @bazjonster I understand, and I appreciated and understood your disbelief from the off. It was more a comment on how some people are attention seekers and we are all guilty of feeding them occasionally. (Myself certainly included).
    My clumsy criticism wasn’t supposed to be aimed at you, apologies if it came off that way.

Anyway, forget him, he’s nobody.
    I’m off to raise a glass to Justin Edinburgh.
  • Absolutely tragic. Girlfriend is from Newport who have become my second team and he is a legend there by all accounts, getting them back into the football league.

"Celebrity" deaths don't tend to get to me but this has choked me up.

• Desperately sad news

Football is of little consequence when you consider the personal loss to his family, but I also feel desperately sorry for Leyton Orient, a club which has had a terrible few years and once again suffers a dreadful blow, just when they were enjoying happier days again.