Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RD speaks

Comments

• Options
    That is NOT a reasonable statement at all. In any way shape or form.

It sounds like the experiment of 2014-2016 is back. Full of lies.

We are doomed. Completely f*cked.

It was also terribly written. Roland definitely typed up that "statement".

Club is dying folks. That bloke makes me sick.
  • Options
    Great article @Airman Brown. First I've heard about the content of the initial incentivised contract.
  • Options
    Good article. Interesting to read that Bowyers initial contract offer was dependent on youth players in first team, attendances and league position. Basing it on the first two of those in particular is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Oh and thanks for the season ticket income.
    What season ticket income ?

.................... Oh some people have bought season tickets ok
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    The only conclusion I can come to is that he's doing his best to get close to break even.
    If say we lose £2M pa and he earns loan interest of £2M pa, then he has lost nothing.
    So he'll carry on until someone is crazy enough to come up with his asking price.
  • Options
    Can’t believe the nut job turned down 45m. He really is deranged.
  • Options
    The only conclusion I can come to is that he's doing his best to get close to break even.
    If say we lose £2M pa and he earns loan interest of £2M pa, then he has lost nothing.
    So he'll carry on until someone is crazy enough to come up with his asking price.
    Except that the consequence is very likely to be relegation, which will open up the loss again. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    By his demented standards that's pretty reasonable, but my response is simply 'Ok! Get it sold then'
    Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say one of his more reasonable statements. That is...a low bar. 

He is right about the amounts of money being lost by clubs in the Championship. There is a larger issue here. That being said, why buy the club in the first place? And why not knock down your asking price?
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Cannot believe those who actually think it's a reasonable message from Mr Chairman.

It so full of untruths, half truths and downright lies that I'd be surprised if it wasn't libellous.

Owner of Ebbsfleet my arse.

And I bet he cannot name a single player in our current academy line-up.
    Exactly as I see it too. 
  • Options
    The sooner we see the back of Richard Murray the better.
    The cancer that started all of this is him and that cancer remains today spreading pain and possibly terminal damage throughout our club. He really has shown what he really is. Vindictive nasty excuse of a man. It started with Jordan/Dowie and he continues it through the Jiminez/Cash & Duchatelet eras. 
    All of the good that he was fortunate to be associated with has been dismantled with interest. 
    Time to go Richard.

#RolandMurrayOut
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I read it as Bowyer gone.
  • Options

I don’t 
  • Options

I don’t 
    Nor me ... I’m convinced he is staying. 
  • Options
    Oh no. He really is a madman. 
  • Options
    Clubs going to end up being worth two bob with Duchatelet owing himself so much money he’ll disappear up his own arse.

£45 million ffs.
  • Options
    How was he persuaded to sell Standard Liege?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    How was he persuaded to sell Standard Liege?
    I seem to recall him only selling up when the protests got violent. Just saying...
  • Options
    Think he sold up when he stitched up Standard financially.
  • Options
    Weird statement. Part very reasonable and sensible, part paranoid schizophrenic yelling at strangers at the bus stop.
    Because imo, half is written by a PR person, half by RD
  • Options
    Do people think Roland is a vindictive man?

If so isn’t the more we pee him off the more he will screw us?

Just do us and you a favor Roly, and please get shot of Charlton.
  • Options
    Favour. :)
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Favour. :)

cant beat a bit of autocorrect predictive text 😉 
  • Options
    Can't believe we're still squabbling over these director loans.
    £7 million isn't it?

Thats a couple of weeks work for Eden Hazard!

In all seriousness, I'm glad they're still a thorn in the batty Belgians side.
    Don't trust the shitbag one bit.
  • Options
    Least Tom Rubbrshoe is earning his keep
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Redskin said:
    seth plum said:
    Are people saying there is some merit in this latest statement?
    I can't see any.
    Can anybody winkle out any positives?
    Give your son a ring.
    What's that supposed to mean? 
    Your father asked if anybody could winkle out any positives. In an earlier post, you said that it was possibly RD's 'most reasonable' something or other. A positive I would have thought.