Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RD speaks

Comments

• Options
    NTAMWYT 
  • Options
    "Please make the best of it"
  • Options

"The past few years, I have continued to pay everything at the club......."

Like staff bonuses?

"....despite the way some of our staff members, their family, my friends, my family and myself have been treated by individuals who claim they act in the best interest of the club".

Oh boo hoo, bugger off then.

• Options
    What a complete tool.

Still blaming everyone else but himself too
  • Options
    I'm sure this point has been made already but the worry now is that the success of League One promotion with next to zero expenditure will reassure RD that Championship survival is equally possible under similar circumstances. Which is, to say the least, a gamble 
  • Options
    So he has offered Bowyer an extension on the same terms? Ridiculous. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

re Directors loans - he's dumped a couple of people in it right there hasn't he. We can assume those mentioned, who he thanks, are playing ball from which I assume the others are not. Also confirms recent rumours that ex director loans are holding up a sale **

** assuming Roland can be believed.

Naming names in an attempt to embarrass (and blame) the others?
  • Options
    seems so and once Bowyer agrees to that then they will sit down and discuss an enhanced one.
  • Options
    GRAY9 said:
    He is like a dementor demented man.

Continually sapping life and momentum out of the club.

Relegation seems a certainty reading that.
    Sorted that out for ya.
  • Options

Am I missing something ? Apart from the fact I don't think RD wrote this it seems a reasonable statement to me

Yeah, absolutely fine.... no need to worry 

"The past few years, I have continued to pay everything at the club, despite the way some of our staff members, their family, my friends, my family and myself have been treated by individuals who claim they act in the best interest of the club.

I do not intend to do otherwise until the club has been sold. However, I want to bring the yearly losses to a more reasonable level. Operating on a small budget will limit our chances of promotion to the Premier League, which are already obstructed by the large, unsustainable, overspending by some other clubs in the division. Does it mean we have no chance? No."

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2019
    I have no words
  • Options
    Amazing how he hasn't even congratulated the Club in any shape or form on the Wembley win. 

Tosser.
    He has (well someone at the club did anyway), there's a link in the article. 
  • Options
    seems so and once Bowyer agrees to that then they will sit down and discuss an enhanced one.
    No part of same terms sounds like an enhanced contract to me. Unless I'm mistaken ? 
  • Options
    FFS, shut up. Be surprised if Bowyer stays, seems like RD is balking at the increased expense of coaching and playing staff in the Championship. Think he’d have been right happy if we hadnt been promoted. Bowyer will have to weigh up if we have a shocking season in the Championship will he be as sought after.
  • Options
    Nug said:
    FFS, shut up. Be surprised if Bowyer stays, seems like RD is balking at the increased expense of coaching and playing staff in the Championship. Think he’d have been right happy if we hadnt been promoted. Bowyer will have to weigh up if we have a shocking season in the Championship will he be as sought after.
    He never wanted promotion and unless we have new owners v soon I can see us being dragged back down. 
  • Options
    Also, it is very clear we will be spending zero in this transfer window and that.... is that. There is no other way to interpret his wording.