Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England fans causing trouble In Portugal

124»

Comments

• Options
    another one of england group opponents ( bulgaria ) now being investigated by uefa - possible ground closure for next game - nice way to reward the travelling england fans that have already booked up. 

lets worry about a few lager louts instead of a mass amount of racist abuse aimed at players in some of these european destinations
  • Options
    Kicked off between Afghan and Pakistan fans at the cricket last week - no call for banning orders or banning of alcohol in view of the pitch.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
     will be along in a minute...please hold!
  • Options
    There were believed to be 15,000 England supporters in Portugal and around 500 attended Wednesday's game at Porto's Estadio do Dragao which saw the home side beat Switzerland.

15,000 and the trouble i have seen is around 100 max being involved in mass disorder - singing songs and drinking is what every country does and it is not seen as trouble it is seen as banter like when the jocks took over trafalgar sqaure pissed in fountains etc, ive just seen a video of a wales fan trolleyed and wanking in public - that is actually illegal as it was around lunchtime and many people were about ( it is the new breed of lad/uni banter ) type of travelling fan. 
    Is it legal to have a w*** in public after a certain time then?
    They do have a ‘Happy Hour’ 8.30 to 9.30pm Mon to Sat in Lisbon......not sure about the rest of Portugal though.
    I’ve heard he had only needs 15 seconds. 
    'ish.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Kicked off between Afghan and Pakistan fans at the cricket last week - no call for banning orders or banning of alcohol in view of the pitch.
    Mmmm banning Muslims alcohol...that should please Allah. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I see there’s been some serious violence at Stormzys two day Merky festival in Ibiza. Disgusting. Ban it.

Ibiza is one of the friendliest places to go enjoy music and beautiful weather. You take the roadmen over there and look what happens. There’s no place there for that type of scene.
  • Options
    I see there’s been some serious violence at Stormzys two day Merky festival in Ibiza. Disgusting. Ban it.

Ibiza is one of the friendliest places to go enjoy music and beautiful weather. You take the roadmen over there and look what happens. There’s no place there for that type of scene.
    If you're over the Bora Bora or Ibiza town side absolutely yes.

If you're in San Antonio with a group of pissed up mugs from Burnley or Glasgow, not so much.
  • Options

Must have been England Football fans...

No other explanation
  • Options

If you're over the Bora Bora or Ibiza town side absolutely yes.

If you're in San Antonio with a group of pissed up mugs from Burnley or Glasgow, not so much.
    We went there back in 1986, from memory it was mainly pissed up Scandinavians. They were pretty harmless and the birds (some) were pretty fit and spoke very good English (Norwegians).