Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Does anyone have the Sunderland commentary from last week?

I am sadistic and wish to enjoy our winning goal in as many different ways as I possibly can.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2019
    https://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2019/may/charlton-athletic/highlights-v-charlton-athletic

Their version of the highlights. I haven't watched it but assume it is done afterwards so not real time commentary (which I doubt they would be bothered to put out on the internet for their fans to 'enjoy'😂).
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Hi Jessie.....that isn’t actually a Sunderland video.
    I think Calum is looking for one with a Sunderland based commentary......rather like our own Charlton Live.
    I expect they have one linked somewhere on their official website.....or even a Sunderland regional radio station.
    Might be hard to find though.....not surprisingly!
  • Options
    Hi Jessie.....that isn’t actually a Sunderland video.
    I think Calum is looking for one with a Sunderland based commentary......rather like our own Charlton Live.
    I expect they have one linked somewhere on their official website.....or even a Sunderland regional radio station.
    Might be hard to find though.....unsurprisingly!
    Yes I knew what Callum was looking for. That was the closest I could find😂 Sorry if it is not exactly a Sunderland version - I can't view it properly at work. There's a link on their official site to live commentary but you have to be a subscriber to listen to it and I reckon it only works at the time of the game, not a playback.
  • Options
    It’s hard to imagine much of a market for the replayed equivalent of Charlton Live commentary of the moment Sunderland got kicked in the bollocks. As a Mackem, wanting to listen to that again would be just weird {meaning unique}.
  • Options
    Talksport had the commentary on listen again but was removed last night as they only keep the past 7 days shows available on the website