Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quarter to five on a Sunday afternoon - This time last week...

edited June 2019 in General Charlton
...anyone remember what they were doing?  

Comments

• edited June 2019
    Falling on my arse going mental

Ribs are still sore a week on
  • Not really, but I can remember what I was doing at a quarter to five :-)
  • Yes. Half time at Wembley and I said to my wife that I thought Sarr would get subbed at half time because of his yellow card!
  • Quarter to five thinking, 'oh my god, please not another 30 minutes of this tension'
  • Queuing for a piss and then queuing for a pint 
  • Waiting with a pint for a mate after needing a leak just before half time
  • Waiting with a pint for a mate after needing a leak just before half time
    At quarter to five it wasn’t half time?
  • Been edited soundas 

wrong time originally 
  • Yes. Half time at Wembley and I said to my wife that I thought Sarr would get subbed at half time because of his yellow card!
    Quarter to five wasn’t half time......that was quarter to four!
  • Was on a Jubilee Line train back to London Bridge to avoid the post match rush.
  • Sponsored links:

Thread was originally titled quarter to four. 
  • Was walloping out a rental today and stopped halfway through a wall to look at the time ...4 minutes past 3 FFS.

• Ah, thought it was a strange ask at 3.45.

at 4.45 I was on way home with a very happy but slightly bruised from the celebrations 9 yr old son 😀
  • Been doing this all day.

It's like when you get back off a really good holiday!
  • This time last week, was still in a boozer in Wembley!
    Originally thread was headed Quarter to four. Either Chizz or Admin must have subsequently changed it!
  • Screaming in the middle of the night before starting to worry if we had waken up the neighborhood😂
    Thread was originally titled quarter to four. 
    But that was half time? 

;-)
  • Off_it said:
    I was walking up and down Golfies row of seats making them all get up and down for no reason at all other than I could.
    We stood all game.......but there were a few numpties who had to go out & back during the game so actually went behind us.....which was nice.

As to what I was doing at 4.45.......probably watching the game reach 80 something minutes. No idea of the exact time but I expect Bauer scored around 4.50 something.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:
    I was walking up and down Golfies row of seats making them all get up and down for no reason at all other than I could.
    We stood all game.......but there were a few numpties who had to go out & back during the game so actually went behind us.....which was nice.

As to what I was doing at 4.45.......probably watching the game reach 80 something minutes. No idea of the exact time but I expect Bauer scored around 4.50 something.....
    Have you ever had to leave your seat during the game?
  • Off_it said:

Have you ever had to leave your seat during the game?