Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant catch by De Kock. 
  • Options
    SA still bowling excellently, but they will have to continue to win this game. 
  • Options
    4-47 for Matt Henry, we taught him well last summer
  • Options
    4-47 for Matt Henry, we taught him well last summer
    "We" as in Kent of course taught him so well that he is the top wicket taker in the ICC World Cup 2019
  • Options
    India 177-3  41

They are the team to beat I reckon. 
  • Options
    Rabada back on, Rohit 107 no skies the 3rd ball & Miller drops a dolly. Game over. 
  • Options
    Ind 213-4    46.1
  • Options
    India win by 6 wickets, with 15 balls remaining. 
  • Options
    NZ 63-2  12 overs chasing 245

Wicketkeeper having a mare. 
    Williamson was run out by a yard with what would have been a direct hit. Keeper unnecessarily tries to take ball in front of the stumps. He breaks the stumps and then doesn't pull out a stump. Next over he missed an easy stumping of Taylor. 
  • Options
    New Zealand have just used up five games worth of luck in 15 minutes. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NZ 162-3 31.3

Williamson just holed out after batting patiently for a couple of hours. 
  • Options
    162-4
    Latham goes 4th ball. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    212-5   42

Need 33 from 48.
  • Options
    218-6

27 needed off 43
  • Options
    218-7

27 needed from 39
  • Options
    Now Neesham out
  • Options
    218-7

NZ making a right pig's ear of this!
  • Options
    27 needed off 39 but just 3 wickets left
  • Options
    Wasn't this meant to be the World Cup when teams regularly scored 350-400?

Today we had SA getting 227 and only being chased down by India after 47 overs, and NZ slowly trying to chase 244 (and making it hard for themselves)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NZ 63-2  12 overs chasing 245

Wicketkeeper having a mare. 
    Williamson was run out by a yard with what would have been a direct hit. Keeper unnecessarily tries to take ball in front of the stumps. He breaks the stumps and then doesn't pull out a stump. Next over he missed an easy stumping of Taylor. 
    I think that's a bit harsh!  Taylor got a thick inside edge and the ball crashed into the keeper's foot. 
  • Options
    Wasn't this meant to be the World Cup when teams regularly scored 350-400?

Today we had SA getting 227 and only being chased down by India after 47 overs, and NZ slowly trying to chase 244 (and making it hard for themselves)
    Think they mentioned that the average score is around 240 in this World Cup. Which suggests that the wickets that are being prepared aren't the roads that would suit our "see ball hit ball" batsmen.
  • Options
    238-8   7 needed off 21
  • Options
    NZ win by 2 wkts with 17 balls spare. 
  • Options
    Addick Addict said: (update following India game in bold)
    SA won't make the semis and their WC will be all but over when they lose on Wednesday against India (which they did and might just as well book their flights home now).

Their batting is brittle and lacks depth (confirmed once again) and their fielding at times is woeful (numerous fumbles, absolute dolly dropped and speed to the ball summed up by their 40 year old boundary rider) . Today the bowlers didn't turn up either, albeit that they were limited by the injury to Ngidi and the absence of Steyn. Neither is guaranteed to be 100% fit for Wednesday (both missed game) and with Tahir holding no secrets to those that play with and against him in the IPL (last series v India he had figures of 1-175) (figures of 0-58) I suspect that they will get well and truly stuffed (which they were).

But then I did say they would bowl Bangladesh for next to nothing today so what do I know! (I now deny ever saying this)
  • Options
    Australia vs Windies today.  Could be a good game 
  • Options
    Come on W Indies. 
  • Options
    Australia 26-2 against some hostile pace bowling
  • Options
    36-3.
  • Options
    36-3

When this current Windies bowling attack get it right they are as good as any on display