Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Antonio Reyes

2»

Comments

• Options
    An invincible for Arsenal. Very underrated player at his peak. RIP.
  • Options
    Did he score against us for Arsenal?
    I have a memory of him doing so but could be wrong. 
    RIP
    Scored twice against us according to SoccerBase

Once at the Valley when they won 1-0 with Danny Murphy being sent off, the other time @ Highbury when Arsenal won 4-0 (Henry scored the backheel in the same game)
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP. Should have been watching him play tomorrow night, very sad.
  • Options
    A fine player. What a tragic loss. RIP
  • Options
    Blimey, RIP... Genuinely thought this was gonna be linking him with Charlton! 
  • Options
    Did he score against us for Arsenal?
    I have a memory of him doing so but could be wrong. 
    RIP
    Scored twice against us according to SoccerBase

Once at the Valley when they won 1-0 with Danny Murphy being sent off, the other time @ Highbury when Arsenal won 4-0 (Henry scored the backheel in the same game)
    I always thought that backheel goal was in the 5-3 defeat a few years earlier!

Mad how the years play tricks on you

RIP Reyes
  • Options
    So young. Tragic. RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Second division games this weekend here postponed until Tuesday as mark of respect. Reyes' final game was against Alcorcon for Extremadura two weeks ago. The country is in complete shock as a reaction to his death; he was well-loved, and played for three of the biggest teams in the country as well as the national team in their recent golden era. Big outpouring of grief here for a very popular but down to earth guy.
  • Options
    Very sad 
  • Options
    Three young kids, how sad they'll grow up without him there.  Also saw another member of his family died in the car, not sure what relative.  Really horrific for the family, RIP both.
  • Options
    It was his cousin that died with him, and another person travelling with them is in critical condition with 60% burns. The crash looked absolutely horrific.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Fudge.

Some things are more important than football. Rest in Peace José.

You were fantastic to watch for arsenal.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Terrible news - RIP.

But, there was a piece on the Spanish news this morning. He was driving at 237 km per hour on a Street with a 120 kmph limit. He had a puncture, hit a wall and the car caught fire. It's terrible that a younglife was cut short, but thanks to his speeding, his cousin is also dead, and another cousin in the hospital, pronouce grave but stable. Some people think 'it'll never happen to me' and take others with them.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Idiotic to be travelling at that speed. 147 miles per hour. Crazy.
  • Options
    R.I.P.

Shocked to see the news. But 237 km/h is the speed of a train... 😱
  • Options
    If the speed thing is true I dont feel sorry for him anymore in fact I think he is a BLEEP, I now only feel sorry for his family.

What kind of BLEEP does that when you have 3 young kids 
  • Options
    If he was driving at such a high speed its hard to feel any sympathy particularly when it resulted in the death of a passenger.
  • Options
    just seen the news about him driving at those speeds.  Tragic, but so reckless.